Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:28:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Redundant thread ... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Redundant thread ...  (Read 14471 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: October 12, 2010, 01:10:56 PM

Started new, cleaner thread here:

http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=19997.0

Sign off if you are down to try out Az's shard.

What do you like to do in UO?     PvP/Macro , anything in a group

Where is the coolest spot for a house, in your opinion?    X roads maybe? Occlo spot in town limits is pretty cool.

I know it will be beta for some time but it never hurts to have big plans (that I will never live up to : )
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 06:27:33 AM by Slayerik »

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 02:13:15 PM

I'm in. I'm up for anything. I suck at pvp, though. Crossroads sounds good, or somewhere in Yew.

"Role playing in an MMO is more like an open orchestra with no conductor, anyone of any skill level can walk in at any time, and everyone brings their own instrument and plays whatever song they want.  Then toss PvP into the mix and things REALLY get ugly!" -Count Nerfedalot
Azaroth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 02:44:18 PM

Yew is going to be an especially interesting spot.

F  is inviting you to start Quarto. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

You have accepted the invitation to start Quarto.

F  says:
don't know what this is
Az  says:
I think it's like
Az  says:
where we pour milk on the stomach alien from total recall
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 04:36:18 PM

I always liked living near Minoc or Vesper.  Seemed to be the place I normally settled near.

My place near Trinsic on Atlantic I was often fond of as well.

Not sure I'd ever want to live on "Ratman Island" again, but I had a lot of good fights there (on Napa).

-Rasix
Xuri
Terracotta Army

몇살이세욬ㅋ 몇살이 몇살 몇살이세욬ㅋ!!!!!1!

Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 08:16:55 PM

Yew is nice. Lots of trees. And whatnot. I might join. Maybe. Been a while since I last did anything in UO other than log in, observe that no people were around whichever playerbuilt "landmark" I had logged out next to, and then log back out again after killing some random ettin or mongbat.

-= Ho Eyo He Hum =-
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 09:28:48 PM

I like Yew because it's so spread out, and it's not always clear where the guard zones are, so it feels like it's the middle of the woods when it's not always so. But it's also on the corner of the damn game world. Maybe something more central would be funnerer.

"Role playing in an MMO is more like an open orchestra with no conductor, anyone of any skill level can walk in at any time, and everyone brings their own instrument and plays whatever song they want.  Then toss PvP into the mix and things REALLY get ugly!" -Count Nerfedalot
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 03:28:38 PM

I'm down, but I know next to squat about UO, as I never played it back in the day, just dithered around on a couple free shards for a few weeks.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 01:07:18 PM

I'm not sure where to live in order to be near "stuff".  So far as I remember, it seemed a lot of pvp would happen around Yew, particularly the moongate.

Also, I'm not very good at pvp.  I prefer to stand back and heal the people who are.

I like Dagger Isle (Ice island  Ohhhhh, I see.) because of the easy access to mining.  Moonglow because I usually play a mage of some sort.  Occlo because it's quiet.  Wind because... oh, still can't build in Wind.   cry

In terms of playing, I generally go for some combination of ranged + heal + pet.  So possibly a tamer/mage, or maybe a bard/tamer.  With a side character who does stuff.  Like craft.
Azaroth
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 01:56:24 PM

Ahem. We've got rentable static housing.

You can't build in Wind, but you can rent one of the buildings.

F  is inviting you to start Quarto. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

You have accepted the invitation to start Quarto.

F  says:
don't know what this is
Az  says:
I think it's like
Az  says:
where we pour milk on the stomach alien from total recall
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: October 15, 2010, 10:12:15 PM

Ooooo, shiny...
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #10 on: October 16, 2010, 07:05:09 AM

Near that dungeon... uhhhh.... its across the water west of Minoc (head west out of Vesper, follow road to junction, go north, cross river, head north eastish from there).

Yes - right there.  I demand it!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 07:12:08 PM

UO is how we met and how I ended up here.  I am SOOOOOOO there bro!!  What's the website link?  Is it that IPY link on the other thread?

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 04:12:53 PM

Near that dungeon... uhhhh.... its across the water west of Minoc (head west out of Vesper, follow road to junction, go north, cross river, head north eastish from there).

Yes - right there.  I demand it!

Wrong.

(Cue Abbot & Costello)

NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #13 on: October 26, 2010, 09:39:20 AM

Can I merge this with the Guild Discussion thread? Seems redundant.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #14 on: October 26, 2010, 10:00:39 AM

Yeah, it is redundant but the new one will be cleaner. Maybe just let it chill...it is graveyard after all :)

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 10:45:42 AM

A poorly run Graveyard! The dead don't talk.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #16 on: October 26, 2010, 02:22:39 PM

Uh-oh. I posted my interest in the wrong thread.

Houses, I am particularly fond of the area just west of Trinsic. Oh, the memories...

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Redundant thread ...  
Jump to: