Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:44:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Just a reminder, you can now use plug-ins. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just a reminder, you can now use plug-ins.  (Read 2364 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: September 30, 2010, 12:48:50 PM

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 12:54:16 PM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
March
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 01:26:40 PM

I added the Buff Bars and have been very happy with it so far.

One of my LoTRo pet-peeves is a certain lack of information/feedback.  The buff bars help slightly.  Now if I could get a combat chat plugin to make it useful, I'd be much obliged.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 09:57:09 AM

Always liked the option of using some plug in mods for games. Some of the ones in WoW were really nice - UI improvements mostly. Hated the ones where it dropped you on autopilot, but fucking around with new bar layouts and inventory mods were always sort of a minicustomization that scratched my itch. Now that LotRO is F2P, I can see myself getting a lot of miles out of it along with the plugins - too bad its still in its infancy. They are a tad thin on stuff at the moment and some of those are still raw. Of course it can only go up from here.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Just a reminder, you can now use plug-ins.  
Jump to: