Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 12:26:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Deep Space 9 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Deep Space 9  (Read 2116 times)
fuser
Terracotta Army

on: September 29, 2010, 06:41:32 PM

From Google translate, I bet it will do better then STO.

KARLSRUHE, 28 September, 2010 - From the summer of 2011 invites Gameforge players all over the world made to explore new worlds and galaxies penetrate that a person has never seen before yet. To story and a unique gaming experience to guarantee an exciting, publishers could Karlsruher this award-winning studio keen games to win the development. The time in the world of Deep Space Nine moved in free-to-play online game is titled Trek ® - Infinite Space "star appear.

"The decision keen games for Star Trek - Infinite Space to get on board with us fell very slightly. They have proven in the past that they can produce excellent title, "said Ralf Adam, VP of Publishing at Game Forge. "Our production team will work closely with keen games to our vision of Star Trek -. Infinite Space put into action"

One of their prior games looks prime for a re skin http://www.warpfire.com/ just look at the artwork for the station in the background.
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 08:17:16 AM

I've read this is supposed to be an FB game.    Heartbreak
And if they use warpfire as a template.   Heartbreak Heartbreak

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Deep Space 9  
Jump to: