Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:16:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Gnome and troll events have begun. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gnome and troll events have begun.  (Read 33324 times)
dd0029
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: October 02, 2010, 07:52:40 AM

I hear there's lots of this scripted stuff in Cata... this actually has me concerned.  If I have to sit through these events multiple times I'm going to get peeved. 

From what I've seen there is a ton of scripted stuff.  Lots of it even has voice overs.  But, in the beta, lots of it is kind of iffy.  Fairly often the voice overs run over themselves.  Getting into Vashj'ir is a really neat scripted event, but it never fired off for my warrior so I got stuck swimming around because I didn't know what was supposed to happen.
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: October 19, 2010, 10:28:37 AM

I kind of like the troll one because it explains how the they will have their own starting area and why you will be able to make a troll druid after Cata releases.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: October 19, 2010, 11:06:57 AM

Look at the new armors, some are just recolors. You really think they are going to go back through and add in real variant armors and textures to replace the ones currently using color as rarity cue?

awesome, for real
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 11:14:24 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #73 on: October 19, 2010, 12:13:16 PM

Look at the new armors, some are just recolors. You really think they are going to go back through and add in real variant armors and textures to replace the ones currently using color as rarity cue?

awesome, for real

I dont get it. They did that all through t10 also.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #74 on: October 20, 2010, 12:06:12 PM

awesome, for real

You really don't know what you're talking about, do you?

edit: What the hell is this even a response to?

-Rasix
Valmorian
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: November 01, 2010, 10:23:15 AM

we don't want to start implementing aesthetic items in the game which allow players to look however they want while keeping all the stats they want.

That is the dumbest quote I have ever heard from any MMO developer.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: November 01, 2010, 12:29:19 PM

It used to annoy me.  Now I accept that their fans will either defend or forgive them for it, and that's okay, because it will keep us playing separate games.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #77 on: November 01, 2010, 12:42:34 PM

Ohhhhh, I see.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #78 on: November 01, 2010, 12:52:29 PM

I've mellowed on the idea of letting players put together their own outfits, if only because Blizzard has failed so many times in a row to come up with Tier Sets that I can remotely cool if you're not a warlock.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Gnome and troll events have begun.  
Jump to: