Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 08:15:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Come help resist the asian hordes in Might and Magic! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Come help resist the asian hordes in Might and Magic!  (Read 1723 times)
Kitsune
Terracotta Army

on: September 03, 2010, 10:52:57 PM

...or the browser game derived from it.  As chance would have it, my alliance of a few friends wound up right next to the MIT BBS alliance, a Chinese-language chat board hosted by MIT students.  This sort of bodes poorly for us, so any extra hands on deck would be muchly appreciated!  This link is a referral to the game's signup page, if you use it it will start you off in close proximity to me and my allies, as well as give you a referral bonus of extra gold and materials to start off with.  People actually wanting to join the alliance, just PM me your character name so I can get an invite sent.

This is a very very sloooow paced real time strategy, in the same vein as old BBS empire building games, so people should be expecting to spend half an hour-ish per day for several days.  It's very much a 'wander by in a free moment, tinker with your kingdom, go do other stuff for a few hours' sort of game.  You send your hero off to fight and he takes a couple hours to go have the combat and come home, so this is more for people who enjoy a slow methodical empire game than Starcraft players!
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 01:50:51 PM

Don't we have a thread for this already? Or is posting recruit threads the new thing?

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Come help resist the asian hordes in Might and Magic!  
Jump to: