Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:18:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Neverwinter Nights 2 Coop gaming night - Expanded Classes and races 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Neverwinter Nights 2 Coop gaming night - Expanded Classes and races  (Read 2273 times)
Mavor
Terracotta Army

on: August 15, 2010, 02:06:10 AM

Hello everyone, I am seeking 1-3 individuals that play around the australian time zone's evening (american mornings) whom would like to do a coop roleplay runthrough of NWN 2 vanilla, SOZ and MOB.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread. We will set a time to meet together three times a week, five times a week or two times a week depending on everyone's schedule.

We will be using Hamachi V 2.0.2.85 to run our coop lan game.

We will be using NWN 2 patch 1.23.7165 with MOM and SOZ installed. (I would recommend the gold pack)

LAN based coop with NWN 2 does not require a connection to the official servers, if you have your single player working, you can run a LAN with us.

Additionally we will be running the PRC
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2HakpaksOriginal.Detail&id=209
which adds many of the expanded 3.5e classes, races, spells and skills into the game.

We will be going through each campaign one-by-one. If someone misses a game night their character will be given gold and xp equal to 80% of what we made the previous night.

Each session will probably be 2-4 hours depending on our combined decision that day.

NWN coop is some of the best roleplaying to be had (along with Baldurs Gate of course) and I hope some of you are interested in joining me. :)

If everything works out, we will probably move on to the NWN campaigns including the epic content.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 03:48:27 AM by Mavor »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Neverwinter Nights 2 Coop gaming night - Expanded Classes and races  
Jump to: