Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:06:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Sumo Urban Gear 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sumo Urban Gear  (Read 3790 times)
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

on: August 07, 2010, 10:58:13 AM

Anyone have any Sumo Gear? I am moving soon and have a  nice spot in the corner by a window in my new room but no comfy chair to sit on for reading and what not. I used to have the old school bean bag chairs and really liked them but that was in my childhood. Anyone have any horror stories about the new lines of bean bag chairs, Sumo or otherwise? How over priced is this stuff? Advice?

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Minvaren
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 11:23:03 AM

I've been contemplating a decent bean bag chair for overflow guest seating, but I don't know if I could stomach paying $140 for one.  Although the corduroy one might stand up to the cats better...

Could also look at a papasan - great reading/contemplation nooks and not as fragile.

(edit : speelink)

"There are many things of which a wise man might wish to remain ignorant." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 01:54:30 PM

Could also look at a papasan - great reading/contemplation nooks and not as fragile.

(edit : speelink)

Had one... Hated it. My friend loves his, I can't stand them though.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 05:34:51 PM

I really wasn't expecting bean bags when I clicked on this thread.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 11:00:19 AM

Had one... Hated it. My friend loves his, I can't stand them though.

Ditto. I had the original ones with the space fabric shit and it was terribly uncomfortable. My friend loved it though, but that probably had to do with him being 6' and somewhere around 250.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 11:03:44 AM by NiX »
Lounge
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 11:40:36 AM

I decided I wanted a nice bean bag chair for gaming in front of the TV a while back.  I shopped it around quite a bit at the time and ended up going with http://www.lazysackchairs.com/.  The inside is memory foam and the outside is a faux suede thats pretty comfortable.  Overall I've been pretty happy with it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Sumo Urban Gear  
Jump to: