Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:24:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Argh! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Argh!  (Read 3036 times)
Pezzle
Terracotta Army

on: June 18, 2010, 10:47:58 AM

Back in March I had enough of a certain problem with channels and standings displays.  Taking some time I filed a petition about the issue.  Two or Three days later a GM responded telling me to file a bug report.  That night I filed my report complete with screenshots on that section of the forum. 

That was March 30th according to the report log.
Today, June 18th I receive my first response.

Thank you for your report. I was not able to reproduce either of these issues. 

Well, the GM is correct, it is 'mostly' fixed.  Of course the report was not processed for 2.5 months and there has been an expansion release including a standing system overhaul.  It was also suggested in the only notification I have they processed my report that I instead file under features and ideas!
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 10:49:48 AM

Here's hoping you let the know that 2.5 months is pretty unacceptable.
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 02:27:09 PM

:ccp:

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 02:28:32 PM

That's pretty pathetic. Dunno what else to say.

Hic sunt dracones.
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 04:31:51 AM

Heh.  I did a trial a few years back and reported a bug during that time.  About three months after the trial ended (I did not sub), I got an email response from them with some generic cut and paste answer that wasn't even relevant to the issue. 
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 11:09:38 AM

Surprisingly, they were very prompt on refunding my money when I told them I was certain I canceled my sub.

Maybe the guy in billing is lonely.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Argh!  
Jump to: