Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:39:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: GoGamer dumping SoA Special Edition boxes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GoGamer dumping SoA Special Edition boxes  (Read 4545 times)
Stormwaltz
Terracotta Army

on: June 15, 2010, 10:23:15 PM

Nothing in this post represents the views of my current or previous employers.

"Isn't that just like an elf? Brings a spell to a gun fight."

"Sci-Fi writers don't invent the future, they market it."
- Henry Cobb
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 09:09:50 AM

Holy crap! That is fantastic. Beating the bushes for RL friends to come play with me now =)

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 02:25:48 PM

Does this include the original game/other expansion packs, or is it just the one expansion?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
WayAbvPar

Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 02:32:15 PM

It looks like just the original game, which mitigates my excitement somewhat. Still a damned good price to get a box.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 04:46:28 PM

I grabbed a copy for the SE tsotchkes.  However, I have no use for the key, so if anyone wants it for the free 30 days, just shoot me a PM, and I'll give it to you in a week or two when it arrives.  The golden ticket has been found.

Or if you want the discs for some reason.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 01:45:17 AM by Cadaverine »

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Stormwaltz
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 06:26:27 PM

Yeah, just the original game, print map, bonus discs of music and making of videos, and the Glass of Aglarel item (infinitely reuseable +1 15 min Hope token).

Nothing in this post represents the views of my current or previous employers.

"Isn't that just like an elf? Brings a spell to a gun fight."

"Sci-Fi writers don't invent the future, they market it."
- Henry Cobb
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 04:26:03 PM

Can you add the key to your account and get a free month?

Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 08:32:31 PM

Not an existing acct, no.  At least I don't think it would work.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 05:15:07 AM

Can you add the key to your account and get a free month?

No.

However I assume, reading the info, if you use this and then sub, you will become a VIP when the games goes F2P. Of course you will have to use the store later to buy expansions and new areas when you get there.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #9 on: June 19, 2010, 12:02:28 AM

Not a VIP. VIP = Subscriber. You'd be the middle type of player. "Advantage" or whatever they called it.

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #10 on: June 19, 2010, 12:48:32 AM

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: GoGamer dumping SoA Special Edition boxes  
Jump to: