Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 09:09:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Game Design/Development  |  Topic: Looking for a web designer/programmer for volunteer job. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking for a web designer/programmer for volunteer job.  (Read 3146 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: June 11, 2010, 07:50:08 AM

I need a volunteer to implement new registration and password retrieval pages!

The suggested methods to use would be Java Server Faces and Ajax. The pages will run in tomcat 5.

The requirements are:
1. You must want to do this!
2. You need to think it's fun!
3. You must have time to do this.
4. You need to know the technologies involved fairly well or know something else well enough to suggest that instead.

We have some design suggestions you can use.

Please email me if you are interested. I use my first name (Rolf) then @wurmonline.com!

Source

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Salamok
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 09:53:24 AM

I wonder why they use a bb written in php and want the registration page written in something else.
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 11:43:53 AM

They're Java coders (Wurm is written in Java), so it's natural they'd want proprietary stuff to be written in Java.

That said, did you find someone, MrB?

- I'm giving you this one for free.
- Nothing's free in the waterworld.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 02:44:44 PM

They're Java coders (Wurm is written in Java), so it's natural they'd want proprietary stuff to be written in Java.

That said, did you find someone, MrB?

Not that I am aware of.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Game Design/Development  |  Topic: Looking for a web designer/programmer for volunteer job.  
Jump to: