Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:34:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: (The Settlers of) Catan for iPad beta test application 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: (The Settlers of) Catan for iPad beta test application  (Read 2150 times)
Trippy
Administrator

on: June 07, 2010, 02:52:11 PM

Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 07:56:20 PM

This is the only type of thing I could think of the iPad actually being useful for.  Wohoo!

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 08:24:42 PM

Damn, and I don't have mine yet so I can't fill out the application.

- Viin
naum
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 11:13:15 AM

I wonder what features are being added to iPad version? Maybe multiplayer (via internet, not hotseat).

The iPhone Catan app is well done, a fine piece of software craftsmanship, especially compared to the hideous effluent that is previous online Java versions… …have never played the XBox version, but is that not a different developer house?

"Should the batman kill Joker because it would save more lives?" is a fundamentally different question from "should the batman have a bunch of machineguns that go BATBATBATBATBAT because its totally cool?". ~Goumindong
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: (The Settlers of) Catan for iPad beta test application  
Jump to: