Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:02:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: DDO Unlimited Update 5 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DDO Unlimited Update 5  (Read 6325 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: June 03, 2010, 10:54:42 AM

Do you want to experience epic power and earn immeasurable treasure beyond your wildest dreams? Are you ready to see what it means to really be above the fray? Now you can! Join a Guild today, and grab for the glory with DDO’s upcoming release, Update 5: Rise of the Guilds! Fight together, and discover new heights of power and glory. The more players are active in your Guild, the more levels, power, and treasure your guild will achieve together.

Best of all, when we say the Guilds are rising, we mean it: your Guild can buy an Airship as your HQ and take to the clouds! The proudest Guilds will be able to deck their ship out with special gear and decorations to match their style. Customize your ship with dozens of amenities to help you and your guild mates. Choose from taverns, rest shrines, auctioneers and more. Glory is in the skies!
alt

*Glory to the Guild! Build up your Guild Renown to earn Guild Levels and grow in power!

*Go for the Gold! Special Guild Trophies from monsters and treasure chests add to your Guild Renown

*Rise Above! Style that befits your station awaits in the sky. Get your guild an Airship and customize it to fit your guild’s needs.

*The Best! Customize your Airship to match your guild’s style.

*  New Bard & Favored Soul Hireling classes to help you fight for greater glory and treasure! Available in the DDO Store.
    * New Monk & Cleric Enhancements grant you more power than ever before!
    * New spells give Sorcerer’s & Wizards an edge over the competition!
    * New Feats allow Fighters & Rogues to take it to the next level!
    * New trap parts allow Rogues to create their own deadly landmines and explosive grenades!

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 12:21:52 PM

Is this a joke?  Plz be giving links next time.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 12:25:07 PM

Is this a joke?  Plz be giving links next time.

My bad, i'm usually good about that.

http://www.ddo.com/ddogameinfo/46-game-info/1014-ddo-update-5

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: DDO Unlimited Update 5  
Jump to: