Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:47:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: New Skins 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Skins  (Read 3378 times)
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

on: May 24, 2010, 03:46:47 PM

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=119102

Morg, Kayle, Yi, Sion & Trist are getting new skins sometime soon.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 04:23:30 PM

Fireman Trist is so full of win.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 05:02:41 PM

I'm not sold on the Morg one, but all the rest look great if they transfer to the game well.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 02:12:32 PM

Seriously....they STILL DON'T HAVE A FUCKING SINGED SKIN?Huh?

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 02:42:35 PM

Probably because any skin would make look less awesome than he already is.  Like Ryze.

"Me am play gods"
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 04:46:37 PM

I'm not sold on the Morg one, but all the rest look great if they transfer to the game well.

The Morg one is awesome, pretty sure I'm going to get sick of Fireman Trist in a hurry (not buying it myself) and the good guy Yi looks kinda lame color-wise we'll see how it is in game.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: New Skins  
Jump to: