Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:37:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: [Cycling] Landis Admits Doping 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Cycling] Landis Admits Doping  (Read 2948 times)
sickrubik
Terracotta Army

on: May 20, 2010, 08:21:14 AM

Not sure if there are Cycling fans/enthusists here, but figured I would plop it down here.

WSJ and ESPN: Landis admits doping, alleges use by Armstrong, others

Sure is making for fun water-cooler chat this morning at work. Right at the apex of the Tour of California, for which his team was denied entry.

Had met him briefly, and we all (at my company) really hoped the allegations were untrue.

beer geek.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 08:30:15 AM

Shocking!

Ohhhhh, I see.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 08:40:36 AM

Athletes using anything they can to gain a competitive edge.  Shocking indeed!  why so serious?

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 08:46:37 AM

Especially cyclists.  I don't know why they even bother trying to police them anymore.  To be honest, I'm not really bothered to hear that a Tour winner is/was a doper...most of the rest of them are probably doing it anyway, so it doesn't minimize the accomplishment of winning the tour.

Which isn't to say I advocate it in any way.  I'm just becoming so numb to it that it doesn't matter to me anymore.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
ghost
The Dentist

Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 09:46:51 AM

All this aside, there are very few athletes in the world that are bigger douche bags than Floyd Landis.  Jose Canseco must be this guy's idol.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: [Cycling] Landis Admits Doping  
Jump to: