Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 09:06:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Penny Arcade's thoughts on WoW 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Penny Arcade's thoughts on WoW  (Read 2289 times)
Nebu
Terracotta Army

on: January 17, 2005, 09:07:45 PM

Quote from: Tycho
In other news, we hereby revoke 2004 Game of the Year status for Blizzard's "World of Warcraft," effective immediately.

Front page story titled: Cha Cha Cha Changes

Not hating just report... I leave the rest to you all to discuss.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 09:27:11 PM

So what's the problem again? Queue's? Hardware? Database issues?

Anyways, after taking a glance at the official boards, all I can say is that people need to calm down, cuz the crack just isn't that good. Just quit if it sucks.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 11:31:40 PM

Mentioned and being discussed here.

Because really, it's the same line of discussion you'll get here.  Other than the "Gabe writes like a retarded child" or "PA is funny every third Friday of every 3rd month".

Hey, I hope something positive comes out of this. If anything, lighting yet another fire under their asses couldn't hurt.

-Rasix
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 11:37:46 PM

Hey hey, those fuckers still did comics for that strategy guide. I'd say it takes balls turning on Prima and Blizzard like that - but then, WoW didn't deserve game of the year anyway. And Blizzard/Prima are probably STILL paying them royalty checks.

Oh, and just to rub some salt in the wounds - everything I said would happen is happening. Suckers.

I'm still sorta pissed I spent $108 on the game for 1 month worth of not so much fun. The art book is nice though. Elf boobies and somesuch.

Locked because Rasix forgot.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Penny Arcade's thoughts on WoW  
Jump to: