Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:28:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: META TIP - Direct X 10 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: META TIP - Direct X 10  (Read 2894 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: April 08, 2010, 06:31:08 PM

FYI, direct x10 rocks.  Only reason I started a new thread is so people notice it.  I was having a bitch of a time tabbing in and out of game (literally a 1 minute wait, I timed it).  Selected d10, BAM.  Back to how it was before I reloaded game (another story).

Trust me.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 08:08:18 PM

Is there a special process to turning it on?

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Wasted
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 04:23:48 AM

Its in options in graphics, right near the top.  Just needs a client restart.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 04:31:56 AM

Also was smoother and the graphics improved a ton.  Everyone who has Vista/Win7 should be checking this option.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: META TIP - Direct X 10  
Jump to: