Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:07:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: f13 MtGO Night 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: f13 MtGO Night  (Read 6254 times)
schild
Administrator

on: January 15, 2005, 12:12:18 AM

Are you all interested in picking a day and time where we all log on each week and play some games with eachother or team up against other people or ourselves? I'm sick of whacking random foozles whenever I feel the urge to bust out the Kamigawa.
LordDax
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005, 11:39:04 AM

I would. But id have to get the game first. Any idea how much the subscrip fee is?

When the future doesn't appear to be the way you like it, re-invent it!
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: January 16, 2005, 11:52:35 AM

Dudezors, http://www.wizards.com. It's the card game, Magic: The Gathering. You have to buy cards and it gets expensive. It has a shallow learning curve that spikes upwards after the rudimentary basics.
Calantus
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 16, 2005, 09:03:57 PM

Yeah I'd be up for that in a little while. Right now I'm breaking my draft habit (wasn't to a point where it was hurting me, but I saw the money going into it and thought DAMN), so I'm avoiding magic entirely for a bit.
Xilren's Twin

Reply #4 on: January 17, 2005, 06:17:26 AM

Yep, Im up for that.  My breaks are related to not having enough time plus too many other games to play.  I swear if someone could just add another 3 hours to my day I'd be a happy camper.

That one of the nice things about MtGO; no monthly fee so you never feel compelled to play or cancel.

Xilren

"..but I'm by no means normal." - Schild
LordDax
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: January 17, 2005, 08:28:59 AM

This may be a little of topic, but anyone in the Tristate area planning on going to the Betrayers pre-release event/tournament this weekend? Im probably going to hit up Neutral Ground in NY or RexPlex in Elizabeth. I think pre-releases are the best places to get cards. For $50 you get a 75 tourney pack plus 3 boosters(33-45 cards) plus you can also enter cheap booster drafts for even more cards. If anyone else is going PM so I can find you and stomp you ;P

When the future doesn't appear to be the way you like it, re-invent it!
Dark Vengeance
Delinquents

Reply #6 on: January 17, 2005, 09:48:10 AM

Proper attire required:

Bonus points awarded for a clip-on.

Bring the noise.
Cheers............
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #7 on: January 17, 2005, 09:52:19 AM

You are posting this on a message board spawned by games you can't tell your normal friends you're playing for hours a night.

Pot. Kettle. Yadda yadda yadda.

But yah, M:TG, while neat, is extremely nerdly. On another plane, yet still in the same universe.  If you can read this, you don't need glasses.

-Rasix
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: January 18, 2005, 08:25:52 AM

None of you Bat Country people are on when reasonable, decent self-respecting people are on.

You know, Europeans...

:D

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: January 20, 2005, 05:56:32 AM

I'm up for it.  Is American-ish Friday night the actual suggested time?  ... because that'd be great for me, it'd give me something to do Saturday morning while I work off the hangover.

And seeing as I've got the next month off (cheers for teaching at a public school), I should be online a bit more than I have been.  As in, more than a few hours a week.
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: February 13, 2005, 07:10:50 PM

I stopped playing, I was playing partly because a friend of mine was going to but we don't really have time to get together frequently and it's kind of expensive and it moves too fast for me to catch up with. I was barely into Kamigawa and already there is an expansion.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
schild
Administrator

Reply #11 on: February 13, 2005, 07:49:54 PM

With all the work needed on f13, I simply haven't had time to be online. And that upsets me, because the new expansion has ninjas but I can't quantify jumping in. Yet.
WayAbvPar

Reply #12 on: February 14, 2005, 08:49:25 AM

I really should check my account and see if you kids need any of the cards. I haven't played in months, and I don't foresee having time to play any time soon. Pity- it is a hell of a lot of fun when I am in the mood.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: f13 MtGO Night  
Jump to: