Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:47:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Shakes & Fidget 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shakes & Fidget  (Read 4187 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

on: April 06, 2010, 03:53:36 PM

Here's another one of these things.  http://www.sfgame.us/  I don't usually buy stuff so sometimes these games don't last all that long with me, but I know some of you don't mind paying and it's cute.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 04:21:25 PM

Why does every browsergame say they're "browser game of the year?"

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 04:43:09 PM

This game has me at Goblin.

AKA Gyoza
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 04:49:42 PM

It's all time-based actions.  Good if you're at work I guess.  Not my cup o' tea.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 06:19:29 PM

Yes, it's mostly just cute.  I played it for a bit while I was online doing stuff.  You don't really do much.  I played with it while I was online doing other stuff.  Luckily it makes a little music sound when your quest or job is done otherwise I wouldn't have made it all the way to level FOUR!!!   

Yahoo!

Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 06:30:07 PM

Bar quest.  It'd be nice if you could actually do something, I dunno, interactive.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 06:49:26 AM

I like interactive, too, just not while I'm folding laundry or doing something else exciting like that.  If they were interactive, nothing would get folded or brushed or called or paid.  They're my in-between something more important games.  So far, I haven't found any of the interactive browser games to be anything but tedious for the most part.  Evidently, having to do anything but make a few choices ruins them.

Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 09:13:36 AM

I like interactive, too, just not while I'm folding laundry or doing something else exciting like that.  If they were interactive, nothing would get folded or brushed or called or paid.  They're my in-between something more important games.  So far, I haven't found any of the interactive browser games to be anything but tedious for the most part.  Evidently, having to do anything but make a few choices ruins them.

Well hell, if you have no qualms about these types of games there's a crapload of them to choose from.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 09:22:53 AM

I know.  That's another reason they don't last very long.  You fiddle with them for a few days or so and wander off to another one.  I'm sure the people who actually pay to buy stuff are more inclined to stick with them.

schild
Administrator

Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 09:54:40 AM

This is terrible.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 11:40:30 AM

I like my avatar.  That's about the only nice thing I have to say.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 12:16:18 PM

This is terrible.

Most of them are pretty terrible.  I can't imagine why they exist for more than brief distractions during laundry cycles.  I still play your one, though, from time to time. 

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Shakes & Fidget  
Jump to: