Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:20:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: 3 on 3 Map "Twisted Treeline" Now Live 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3 on 3 Map "Twisted Treeline" Now Live  (Read 13539 times)
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: April 07, 2010, 02:40:29 PM

So just run a team with some combination of Zil/Kayle/Shen/Poppy/Tryn and profit!  Or have everyone rush guardian angels.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: April 07, 2010, 05:29:53 PM

So just run a team with some combination of Zil/Kayle/Shen/Poppy/Tryn and profit!  Or have everyone rush guardian angels.

Wait, did you say Tryn?  Can I seriously use my big swordy guy without getting completely destroyed in TT?  I assumed that since he was such a late game hero he'd be useless in TT.
Astorax
Contributor

Reply #37 on: April 07, 2010, 05:47:12 PM

Wait, did you say Tryn?  Can I seriously use my big swordy guy without getting completely destroyed in TT?  I assumed that since he was such a late game hero he'd be useless in TT.

He still is.  I think personally he's quite weak in TT, but he has the advantage of an easier attack/getaway mechanic because the walls are thing enough in all lanes to spin through unlike most of the walls now in Rift.

I wouldn't use Trynd in TT personally, there are much better options for melee carry (Jax is amazing in TT IMO).
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #38 on: April 07, 2010, 09:07:28 PM

I met a Trynd in TT, and my silence made him useless. Overall, like said there are much better melee choices.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: 3 on 3 Map "Twisted Treeline" Now Live  
Jump to: