Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:10:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: LOTRO Sale - Very Cheapo! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LOTRO Sale - Very Cheapo!  (Read 7418 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

on: March 26, 2010, 10:06:00 AM

The Lord of the Rings Online™: Siege of Mirkwood™ Complete DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
$9.99
SALE! PAX East Weekend Promotion - Get The Lord of the Rings Online™: Siege of Mirkwood™ Complete DIGITAL DOWNLOAD for just $9.99. This deals ends Sunday, March 28, 2010.

The Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood Complete DIGITAL DOWNLOAD includes:

* The Lord of the Rings Online™: Shadows of Angmar™
    * The Lord of the Rings Online™: Mines Of Moria™ expansion
    * The Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood expansion
    * 30 Days of Free Game Time

War and shadow are spreading over Middle-earth, and the first great battle is about to begin. The Lord of the Rings Online™ sounds the battle cry and calls you to take up arms against the Dark Lord Sauron. Adventure from the Shire, through the dark halls of Moria, into the deadliest of forests- Mirkwood. Join the Epic Story where the fate of Middle-earth hinges on your courage, your skill, and your power. Answer the call of War!

Some of the outstanding, critically-acclaimed features in this edition include:

* Experience the world of The Lord of the Rings and Middle-earth through the most stunning graphics

* Explore more than 700 authentic landmarks in over 85 million square meters of Middle-earth!

* Write your own legend through nonstop action and adventure

* Advance to level 65 and achieve unparalleled power with the Legendary Items system

* Create a unique hero from 4 races, 9 classes, 10 professions, 7 vocations plus over 1,000 titles, skills & traits!

* Battle the spreading war with the new on-demand Skirmish system

* Strike a blow against Sauron in thrilling new Dol Guldur instances and Raid that bring you face to face with a Nazgűl

* Join thousands of other players – a fellowship of adventure awaits you online!

* Includes: The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, winner of the 2007 PC MMO Game of the year, Mines of Moria, winner of the best expansion of 2008, and Siege of Mirkwood, winner of best expansion of 2009!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Pendan
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 10:32:01 AM

Find a friend with a lifetime account and have them send you a 10 day trial. At the end of it apply the code from this $10 purchase. The lifetime account will get a 30 day time code from you purchasing the game. 70 days for $10.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 10:53:10 AM

I have a lifetime account if anyone wants to do that, just PM me your email address.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 11:08:26 AM

Damn.  This is impossible to pass up.

-Rasix
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 11:14:11 AM

Damn.  This is impossible to pass up.
Yep, Turbine sure like to whore themselves out with an impressive frequency.

- I'm giving you this one for free.
- Nothing's free in the waterworld.
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 11:56:45 AM

Yeah I've been playing a bit for the free weekend like I usually do. I had no intention of giving them any money but for 9.99 I might as well upgrade my account to the latest expansion and get 30 days. I can do that with an existing account with this deal right?
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 12:21:57 PM

Yeah I've been playing a bit for the free weekend like I usually do. I had no intention of giving them any money but for 9.99 I might as well upgrade my account to the latest expansion and get 30 days. I can do that with an existing account with this deal right?

Going to guess no.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 01:24:19 PM

Ah well. I'm sure they'll give the expansion away dirt cheap or free again one of these days.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #8 on: March 26, 2010, 02:41:19 PM

You mean for less than ten dollars?  Maybe if you wait until the next paid expansion (if you want to call Mirkwood one) it will seem like half price.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: March 26, 2010, 03:23:57 PM

Without the free 30 days it's not a good enough deal to make me part with my money. I know how I am. I'll play the game for a week or two every few months but then leave in frustration when the grind and forced grouping gets me down. 9.99 to get up to date and play for 30 days is just about my price.
Pendan
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: March 26, 2010, 05:45:25 PM

Going to guess no.
My friend just applied the $10 code to his account with level 50 and got both expansions activated and is checking out Moria
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: March 26, 2010, 05:46:41 PM

Then I was wrong :)

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #12 on: March 26, 2010, 07:20:55 PM

It's a shame how all these awesome deals come at a time when I'm wrapped up in WoW.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: March 27, 2010, 11:58:58 AM

Dang, can't pass that up...ordered.  What server you people generally on?  Brandywine or somesuch?

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: March 27, 2010, 12:34:47 PM

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #15 on: March 27, 2010, 03:10:23 PM

Dang, can't pass that up...ordered.  What server you people generally on?  Brandywine or somesuch?

Brandywine.  Check out the various character name threads - pretty much everyone is still playing.  My dude right now is Acelo.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: March 28, 2010, 10:33:37 AM

Hm. I can't pay for this with paypal ? To bad, I'd love to pick this up for cheap.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: LOTRO Sale - Very Cheapo!  
Jump to: