Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:48:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Random 5 v 5 action - Tonight 9:00pm EST 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Random 5 v 5 action - Tonight 9:00pm EST  (Read 2864 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: March 25, 2010, 11:08:49 AM

Who is up for a practice game or two tonight? If we don't have enough for 5 on 5, we play 3 on 3.

Champions will be chose by Random selection. It should be a good way to try out a couple champs and have some fun with some other F13ers without having to worry about ELO. Please reply if you plan on making it...if there is no interest I'll just play normally :)

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 11:21:35 AM

I will be around before 9est, the last random game I played was a ton of fun.  (Of course I also got Taric)

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 01:05:00 PM

I'll be gone all weekend so I'm going to miss this and anything else fun that happens.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 01:15:44 PM

Come on punks....

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Random 5 v 5 action - Tonight 9:00pm EST  
Jump to: