Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:56:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  Topic: Pax East 2010 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pax East 2010  (Read 13027 times)
Murgos
Terracotta Army

on: March 10, 2010, 01:15:51 PM

It's, uh, this month.  Anyone going?

I have a ticket for Friday but I don't plan on attending the whole weekend.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
JWIV
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 01:26:21 PM

It's, uh, this month.  Anyone going?

I have a ticket for Friday but I don't plan on attending the whole weekend.

I was hoping to go, but had to change plans.
Ollie
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 06:28:52 AM

Some interesting panels over the weekend: http://www.paxsite.com/paxeast/schedule.php

This little gem especially struck my eye:

Future of the MMO Scene - MMORPG.com
Naga Theatre
Sunday, 1:00pm
Millions of players have joined the virtual worlds to fight, interact, and adventure together across countries and continents. This panel brought to you by MMORPG.com brings together a wide variety of personalities interested in speaking about the past, present, and future of this online medium.

Panelists Include: Bob Ferrari [Sanrio Digital / Typhoon Games], Craig Alexander [Turbine Entertainment], Paul Barnett [EA / Bioware / Mythic], Curt Schilling [38 Studios]
Who better to plan our gaming future than PB? I love that man.  Love Letters

Hug me, I'm Finnish!
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 07:41:27 AM

Oh, wow. Pax must be lax about who they let speak. Just wow.
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 09:45:20 AM

Bob Ferrari [Sanrio Digital / Typhoon Games]

Is... is that the Hello Kitty Online guy?

He's in good company.

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 12:21:24 PM

Be nice if Curt gives him a sliding tackle.    

Edit: PB still being allowed to speak at conferences makes it really clear the Peter Principle is alive and well at EA.  Shame on you Dr.Ray letting this guy near your shop.
schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 03:06:22 PM

Can anyone going get me a shirt from the attractmo.de guys? I have no clue what they'll cost, but apparently they're on sale. Shoot me a PM.
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 05:25:57 PM

Oh, wow. Pax must be lax about who they let speak. Just wow.

Yes.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 02:02:58 PM

Best stuff to come out of PAX Boston I've seen

http://www.youtube.com/user/FrameAdvantageDotCom

Some good SSF4 matches with Justin Wong playing new champs.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Arthur_Parker
Terracotta Army

Internet Detective

Reply #9 on: May 14, 2010, 07:29:10 AM

Some interesting panels over the weekend: http://www.paxsite.com/paxeast/schedule.php

This little gem especially struck my eye:

Future of the MMO Scene - MMORPG.com
Naga Theatre
Sunday, 1:00pm
Millions of players have joined the virtual worlds to fight, interact, and adventure together across countries and continents. This panel brought to you by MMORPG.com brings together a wide variety of personalities interested in speaking about the past, present, and future of this online medium.

Panelists Include: Bob Ferrari [Sanrio Digital / Typhoon Games], Craig Alexander [Turbine Entertainment], Paul Barnett [EA / Bioware / Mythic], Curt Schilling [38 Studios]
Who better to plan our gaming future than PB? I love that man.  Love Letters

PAX East: Future of the MMO Scene Panel Part 1
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  Topic: Pax East 2010  
Jump to: