Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:51:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: One less Corey 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: One less Corey  (Read 5311 times)
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

on: March 10, 2010, 06:22:56 AM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35794872/ns/entertainment-celebrities/

And here I thought Feldman would be the first to go.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 06:41:08 AM

I kind of think the other Corey did it. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 06:41:30 AM

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 06:42:54 AM

Is there a reality series I didn't know about?  Survivor Corey?

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 06:44:00 AM

There's another one of these somewhere else.  We should merge them into just one Corey thread.  We could call it the One Corey thread.

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 06:47:31 AM

Meh, missed it by a mile =P

And no, it was the other Goonies and one of the Olsen twins that did him in.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
SnakeCharmer
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 06:59:27 AM

Is there a reality series I didn't know about?  Survivor Corey?

Looks like this Corey lost.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 07:37:26 AM

Wait.  Wasn't it the other Corey (the REAL Corey) who was in the Goonies? 

bhodi

No lie.

Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 09:06:25 AM

This is serious business, so I moved it to where it belongs.

I didn't see any other corey threads, but I also didn't look very hard.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 09:41:59 AM

NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 09:51:43 AM

This is serious business, so I moved it to where it belongs.

I didn't see any other corey threads, but I also didn't look very hard.

Cause I merged them without explanation. Don't you look like a fool now.
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 02:19:57 PM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35794872/ns/entertainment-celebrities/

And here I thought Feldman would be the first to go.

Nah, Feldman's married and generally has his shit together these days. Hell, they'd basically fallen out because Haim had turned into such a dick that Feldman's wife told Haim to get lost.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 02:29:33 PM

Why do you know that?   ACK!

Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 02:30:01 PM

Finally, giving me some breathing room!

- Viin
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 03:12:25 PM

Why do you know that?   ACK!

It was in the CNN article about his death, so I know it too.

Really this is just the curse of Robot Chicken.  First Morita, then Knotts now Haim.  Diller and Gellar better look out.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 03:35:17 PM

Lucas and Lost Boys were pretty good... maybe Lucas is the only one good for Haim especially. So I guess it's sad. Not sure if he ever really had "promise"though, sober or not... so not that sad.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly? I think even Brittany Murphy and that kid from the Client had more to offer than he did.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 05:26:28 PM

Good Grief!  CNN is as bad as Santa! 

Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 07:55:38 AM

Lucas and Lost Boys were pretty good... maybe Lucas is the only one good for Haim especially. So I guess it's sad. Not sure if he ever really had "promise"though, sober or not... so not that sad.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly? I think even Brittany Murphy and that kid from the Client had more to offer than he did.

Never seen Lucas, eh?  One of my favorite movies from the 80's, and he was actually brilliant in it.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 08:55:05 AM

Never seen Lucas, eh?  One of my favorite movies from the 80's, and he was actually brilliant in it.

License to Drive. 18 year old Heather Graham...though there was not nearly enough screen time for her.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 08:57:02 AM

I didn't remember that movie at all until posted here.  Had no idea that was him.  The 9 year-old version of myself remembers really liking that movie.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: One less Corey  
Jump to: