Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:15:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Bad time to get the wrong address 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bad time to get the wrong address  (Read 3531 times)
WayAbvPar

on: April 01, 2004, 05:17:34 PM

Rape fantasy gone wrong

Unfortunately, just being a fucking moron is not in and of itself a crime, or this dumbfuck would have been off the street years ago.

Seriously- WTF is wrong with people? Why can't they just meet their Internet admirers at a local bar and get a hummer in the parking lot, like civilized folks do?

I just don't see the appeal of a rape for either participant...especially the woman! Issues, much?

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Mesozoic
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 07:07:23 AM

The victim stopped the attack by yelling and attacking Howard's testicles.

Grab and Twist will now be the International Hand Sign for "You've got the wrong address, jackass."

...any religion that rejects coffee worships a false god.
-Numtini
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 07:17:41 AM

They kind of tossed in the fact that they dropped charges for possession of illegal drugs as well. Shady as the characters might be on a "rape fantasy" site, I guess carrying around narcotics is the norm.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Aslan
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: April 02, 2004, 07:55:17 AM

Quote from: Paelos
Shady as the characters might be on a "rape fantasy" site, I guess carrying around narcotics is the norm.

Well, how do YOU get them to quit struggling?
Alluvian
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 08:13:38 AM

Meh, it was probably just a joint in his back pocket, but who knows?

Sentencing will be interesting for this one...  I wouldn't know where to start.  On one side he was actually trying to rape her, but on the other hand he thought she consented to it and then it isn't rape anymore.  But if he had been more successful fighting off her attacks, he probably would have gone through with the act and then it WOULD have been rape no matter what he thought.

The guy should get a few years in a psychiatric hospital probably.  He is fucked in his head for looking to do this in the first place.  But you should find the person he was intending to 'rape' and throw her in for some serious headwork as well.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #5 on: April 02, 2004, 08:34:52 AM

Ok, so I understand that some women have rape fantasies. I don't get it, but I also don't understand females in the slightest and never will no matter how long I live. I'm ok with that. Some women get off on that sort of roleplaying.

But here's where teh stupid meets teh dumb.

Sexual roleplay of any kind involves a certain amount of trust. It has to; for BDSM types, it involves a mutual consent on how far the partner can go, code words to stop when too much is too much and so on. To participate in these acts without that sort of trust or understanding is asking to get yourself killed by some fuckhead with a choking fetish.

So how in the fuck do you consent to be play-raped by a man you have never met in real life, in a place that involves breaking and entering a location you've never been to and raping a woman you've never met? Has the hardon truly deprived your brain of all blood and thus you cannot think clearly enough to see the huge amount of potential for fuckups this scenario entails?

And have not any of these women on this "rape fantasy chat site" ever considered that such a place is a target for the type of predators every woman SHOULD be afraid of? I mean, I don't want to go off on a rant here, but isn't that like the elk painting themselves with "bitch lion scent" and prancing around with their socks hiked up going "eat me big boy?" Seems to me to be the height of stupid.

When the defense "She was asking for it" becomes VIABLE, the world has gone topsy-turvy.

Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #6 on: April 02, 2004, 09:37:04 AM

God don't get Dark Vengence going there, because the last time it happened, there was a four page shitstorm about rape. I admit some responsibility for that.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
HeartBurn

Email
Reply #7 on: April 04, 2004, 03:04:25 PM

woman probably gave the guy a bum address
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #8 on: April 04, 2004, 03:31:05 PM

Quote from: HeartBurn

hahaha, now THAT is a way to serously fuck with some one. If thats true, then the girl should also get a big black one from big brother, she(He, or It, on the net you never know) could have had this girl raped.
Death_Mule

Email
Reply #9 on: April 04, 2004, 05:30:13 PM

Quote from: Morphiend
Quote from: HeartBurn

hahaha, now THAT is a way to serously fuck with some one. If thats true, then the girl should also get a big black one from big brother, she(He, or It, on the net you never know) could have had this girl raped.

A quick case of amnesia would work just as well.  

There has got to be a lot missing from the news report.  The prosecutor deal makes no sense at face value.  Someone allegedly commissioned this moron to commit a crime and he attempted it.  He also got a better lawyer apparently.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Bad time to get the wrong address  
Jump to: