Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:11:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: From Paris With Love 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: From Paris With Love  (Read 2029 times)
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

on: February 05, 2010, 05:17:09 PM

Nothing to say since the movie is such obvious shit that you'd have to be the lowest form of retard to even think of seeing it, but I do have to comment that John Travolta looks like he has an artificial head. Seriously, the Brucebot in Surrogates was a thousand times more natural looking than Travolta is in this travesty.

Also, superfuck QT for giving this a career back instead of leaving him to the death due to complications from lack of not sucking cocks for five bucks that he deserves.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 10:14:56 PM

I loved Taken, which was by this director, but I just cannot get behind this movie. Maybe it's my hatred of Scientologists, or my dislike for Travolta since the Punisher, but I have a hard time watching him these days.

Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 07:06:18 AM

Travolta can be fun but this movie just looks terrible. The sad thing about Travolta is that he can act he just usually can't be arsed to. He made a comeback in Pulp Fiction because that was actually a pretty decent performance by him. After that he just went back to his lazy movies again, riding the goodwill he got from Pulp Fiction.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Vision
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 09:56:45 AM

As someone who actually saw the movie (some kid drove all the way up to see it with us, so everyone felt obligated to go) I walked in expecting nothing. Which was more than what I got. I want to rant and scream about all the stupid bullshit in this movie that just doesn't make sense, but it isn't even worth looking up the main actor's name in IMDB just so I can tell you how shitty he is. That is how terrible this movie is.
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 10:39:30 AM

This movie will likely result in a new avatar for me.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 03:01:07 PM

I wonder what went wrong. Morel has directed two other movies, both written by Luc Besson just as this was, and they were both pretty good. Taken was cool, and District 13 was a predictable but fun action movie.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 08:08:11 AM

I wonder what went wrong. Morel has directed two other movies, both written by Luc Besson just as this was, and they were both pretty good. Taken was cool, and District 13 was a predictable but fun action movie.

John Travolta. That, and I love Luc Besson but he's somewhat Hit and Miss. I love Nikita, Leon, and the Fifth Element but let's face it, he's done some stinkers like that Joan of Arc movie.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: From Paris With Love  
Jump to: