Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:34:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Fragoria 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fragoria  (Read 3448 times)
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

on: January 13, 2010, 07:36:58 PM

This game has been out in Russia for quite some time now.  Aeria did the translation and re-released it as an English beta.
www.fragoria.com
http://fragoria.aeriagames.com/

It's pretty much one of the best flash-based generic fantasy pbbg out there.  It has all the bells and whistles of a classic rpg, nothing real fancy.  Just done very well.  Granted, it's flash so it's pretty clunky but it's still pretty good for a flash-based MMO.  Dont expect more than a great browsergame diversion though.

enjoy

note:  it's a bit buggy at login.  If you have trouble creating a character, try adding special characters to the name or just trying different names altogether.
eh!  my thousandth post!

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 07:48:08 PM

Fantastically bad.
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 08:23:18 PM

Fantastically bad.

(shrug)
Any other generic fantasy pbbg out there in isometric flash that are better?  MMO that is?
They're all nothing more than timekillers at the office really.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Aez
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 06:50:32 PM

WTF  roflcopter
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 10:11:57 PM

wtf is a roflcopter?

LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 12:08:57 PM

I've learned not to question the memes and to just go along with it. It's the only way to keep my sanity intact.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Fragoria  
Jump to: