Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:16:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Twitch nerfed - finally 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Twitch nerfed - finally  (Read 10909 times)
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

on: January 13, 2010, 02:49:04 PM

Twitch:
Spray and Pray Cooldown increased to 105/90/75 from 90/75/60
Spray and Pray Attack Speed reduced to 40/60/80 from 60/100/140
Twitch has new updated particles

So, all you bitchers of twitch...  bow down

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 03:12:30 PM

Posted it in the other thread, apparently still terrible due to range.
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 03:28:08 PM

Um, no?  They nerfed the wrong stuff so he'll be just as annoying.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 04:54:25 PM

Well, kinda doesnt matter now because Poppy is the new soon-to-be-nerfed champ and is probably more annoying.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Prospero
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 05:36:55 PM

She didn't seem all that impressive this morning when I was playing around with her. Being able to carry Baron around might have been a bit OP, but sadly that was patched out before I could try it.  Heartbreak
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 06:26:38 PM

Her ult lasts too long and does too much.  Her Q hits really really really really fucking hard.  She's not game breaking but she does need a few numbers adjusted and the ult reworked a bit I think.

For the ult it needs to either last a lot less time or not protect her from more then just damage (ala Kayle's).  Needless to say I bought Kayle today, but I played her a bunch in beta after the rework and I enjoyed her before giving her up as too weak.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Samprimary
Contributor

Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 11:59:45 PM

Nerf didn't break twitch, just kinda tickled. I can pretty much do the same shit I was doing before.

New hero is interesting to fight against. The ult won't shut off my CC nor does it seem to void poison stacking. In practice, it meant I could kite her after she thor smash'd me. wait for ult to end, continue. right now her primary advantage is that people don't have it down mentally to stop attacking her over other present allies during her diplomatic immunity.
Prospero
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 01:25:26 PM

Her Q hits really really really really fucking hard. 

Just saw on the forums there's a bug with Q that is making it hit too hard. They have patch planned.
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 08:07:24 PM

So hadn't played LoL for almost a week, figured I'll give it another shot to see the new champion and if maybe the twitch nerf made a differance.  Lost my first game to a 14-0-4 Twitch where they would Amumu ult us, then Malphite ult us while Twitch would spray and pray us to death before we were unstunned.  So much for that thought!

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #9 on: January 14, 2010, 08:53:15 PM

Sounds like a good team makeup to me. :P

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Samprimary
Contributor

Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 02:43:33 AM

superb teamfight initiation + lockdown like that is what keeps twitch potent at the top levels of gameplay. you want initiators who deliver tasty helpless treats your way (blitzcrank, singed) and/or do massive aoe snare shit (amumuu, malphite). they set them up, then the DPS mows them down. Same thing with katarina, really.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #11 on: March 09, 2010, 02:46:42 PM

I don't know how Twitch players rock my world every game.

But every time I try and play him, I fuck it up badly.

Or maybe my ELO went up or something.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: March 09, 2010, 03:01:39 PM

Have you played against me, today  ?

I sometimes get quadruple kills. But against an enemy who knows what he is doing, getting kills is hard. (not my job, I know  awesome, for real )

Vision wards are not THAT expensive if you line against Twitch, also never ever initiate a fight alone if you don't know where he is.

I usually start dying if I get either to ambitious or outgeared/leveled.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #13 on: March 09, 2010, 06:21:20 PM

I don't know how Twitch players rock my world every game.

But every time I try and play him, I fuck it up badly.

Or maybe my ELO went up or something.

You'll really have a hard time against Twitch playing in all solo teams because without coordinating who is going to throw away a lot of their gold he becomes much harder to shut down.  He can't start fights in the mid where you can't kill him quickly though if your team comp isn't terrible or he is a really pro Twitch.  It shouldn't be a  big problem.  Don't worry about him too much, he's a team champ who takes a team to utilize well and a team to counter at all.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Twitch nerfed - finally  
Jump to: