Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:03:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Skirmish - Group? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Skirmish - Group?  (Read 2581 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: January 09, 2010, 08:05:43 AM

Anyone into skirmish play?  I think it would be a hoot to get a group together for Siege of Gondomon!

I currently siege with my Captain (level 33) but am willing to break out my 45 mini if needed.  Has anyone done skirmishes as a group, and do you have any tips/tricks?

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 10:15:21 AM

6 man end up being confused messes, 3 man are good if you either have a balanced group, or the right pets. Higher tiers give tiny amounts more marks for substantially greater risk. Some Lieuts are a pain if you don't have a fast interrupt, the Fire and Storm elemental thingies and the Burny-type Priestess mostly. Huge aoe damage eats your pets. Kill the Defender of the Vile first.

Bloodworth, his missus and I ran quite a few, lots of good fun. Guard/burg/huntard, but reliable conjunctions and pets made up for a healer.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 10:21:05 AM

The few times i have attempted a full group skirmish taught me one thing, they take practice, and are mush more difficult than a 3 man (Lieutenants change behavior/skills, not outside of basic design though, but its different)

I am however down for the fun times! :)

When?

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 11:05:44 AM

I can usually group after 9 pm on most days.  I generally play for 1-2 hours.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Skirmish - Group?  
Jump to: