Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:04:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Youth in Revolt 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Youth in Revolt  (Read 3025 times)
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

on: December 31, 2009, 09:03:34 AM

http://youthinrevolt-themovie.com/#/trailer

Cera has been cruising along at a low roar now in the movies dept. This one might push Superbad off my fav movies of his. That mustache is  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Nerf
Terracotta Army

The Presence of Your Vehicle Has Been Documented

Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 12:16:14 AM

It's not funny, its no Superbad II, if anything it's another Nick and Norahs infinite playlist, but with a less attractive female lead.  It had a few funny points thrown in, but if you want superbad, avoid this at all costs.  The funniest parts truly were in the trailer.  It also had the same annoying shit as Juno with 16 year old kids talking like pretentious english majors.

I wish I would've seen this for free and paid for Daybreakers instead, I'd be a lot happier about paying for daybreakers.
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 11:38:54 AM

I must be missing something, because I fail to see the appeal in Michael Cera (or Jack Black for that matter, but that's neither here nor there).

Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 11:49:43 AM

I must be missing something, because I fail to see the appeal in Michael Cera (or Jack Black for that matter, but that's neither here nor there).

Jack Black as Tenacious D is good.  Jack Black as an actor, not so much.
K9
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 09:18:53 PM

Watched this on a plane, bloody hell is Michael Cera irritating. Gave up after about 40 minutes because the film was just fucking dull.

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 04:58:51 AM

I didn't care for this much, either. It had a few moments that I actually laughed, but mostly facepalmed at how pretentious everyone sounded.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Youth in Revolt  
Jump to: