Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:45:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Nidalee 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nidalee  (Read 3380 times)
schild
Administrator

on: December 24, 2009, 11:59:34 PM

I'd like to get the hard numbers for Nidalee, but her damage scaling seems strange as a wolf. So I'm playing her as a tank.

This is a 25 minute game:

/shrug. I was farmed out.

This is a 50 minute game, I was NOT farmed out, but we won and they couldn't really do anything about me. Most of my deaths were tower deaths trying to solo drop them while my team defended. Oh, and baron, twice. Ended with 5,200+ HP.

Has anyone else been playing her? Generally, once I get a Last Whisper and Boots, it's a one man self-healing ganksquad.

Needless to say, I expect a giant nerf the patch after the next one unless she goes out of rotation.
Prospero
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 12:01:28 AM

Doesn't a Ryze or Morgana just eat your lunch? You've got jack squat against CC.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 12:03:53 AM

If I get CC'd I need 4 people on me mid-game to really have a chance at dying. Pounce, revert, heal and you can't really catch a mobility nidalee. Pounce is a free 4 second flash basically and she doesn't really stop running to change or heal.

Also, I can kill them in like 4 hits with a Last Whisper. 40% of nothing is MORE damage.

Edit: This is assuming I've gotten my first giant belt, which if I've been soloing, I have. I can make 3500 gold around level 8 without killing anyone.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 12:45:19 AM

Everything about cat form and its abilities will be nerfed, thats my guess at least.  I really liked playing her but I dont want to buy a champ that might get hit hard with the nerf bat.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
schild
Administrator

Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 12:47:20 AM

Well, she's not in the new patch.

And Yi got a buff.

So... uhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm not so worried. I think the baseline is moving UP.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Nidalee  
Jump to: