Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:20:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Riders of Middle Earth Disbanded? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Riders of Middle Earth Disbanded?  (Read 2720 times)
climbjtree
Terracotta Army

on: December 19, 2009, 04:56:03 PM

I log in today and I'm no longer in a Kinship. I check the my.lotro site to message an officer and find out what the deal is, only there's no site now?

Error! The Kinship 'RIDERS OF MIDDLE EARTH' has been disbanded and the page is no longer available.

What's the deal?
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 07:02:37 PM

my.lotro has been borked since before the last patch. And I get the same thing occasionally, log in on a different toon, then back in and you'll be fine.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 05:49:48 PM

Odd, logging in now.  Was fine last night.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 05:51:55 PM

Odd, logging in now.  Was fine last night.

We still exist.  If you are not in /t me, Arzo, Bapho, or Baphoin.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Riders of Middle Earth Disbanded?  
Jump to: