Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:00:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  But is it Fun?  |  Topic: The Void - Ice-Pick Lodge - PC 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Void - Ice-Pick Lodge - PC  (Read 17117 times)
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #35 on: July 21, 2010, 01:19:02 PM

Goddamn, I think I just realized my error -- I mixed up "amber" and "gold".  At the time I met her she said she liked amber and I thought it was just a translation error or something because I hadn't seen the "amber" color yet.  And then I fed her gold and she died.  Doh!

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Reply #36 on: July 21, 2010, 02:52:40 PM

Each sister has 2 colors she will except. Any other color may/will kill her. Do not give her color, give her one of her colors. And yes the logical progression will be the sister on the left. Even more so soon you will get the one on the right soon. And ya she got a rise out of me as well. (The one on the left is coolish on the right very warm.)

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #37 on: July 21, 2010, 08:39:57 PM

The two colors she accepts are on the screen, in the upper left I think, when you go to talk to her.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #38 on: July 22, 2010, 10:38:43 AM

Yes; my problem was that "amber" looks very similar to "gold" if you aren't already aware that they're two different colors in the game.   Ohhhhh, I see.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #39 on: July 23, 2010, 03:58:25 PM

What I'm taking away from all this is as a color-blind person I should stay very, very far away from this game.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #40 on: July 23, 2010, 05:04:04 PM

What I'm taking away from all this is as a color-blind person I should stay very, very far away from this game.

Are you completely color-blind? If so, it might be a bit of a challenge to play. Otherwise, the sisters will plainly tell you what color they want and the colors in your lympha are labeled with words.

I haven't had any red-green issues yet.

-Rasix
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #41 on: July 23, 2010, 06:07:52 PM

Nah, if you were going purely on the text (which I don't think would be hard at all) you wouldn't have made the mistake I did.   awesome, for real

Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #42 on: August 02, 2010, 11:22:44 AM

Just wanted to pop in and say that this game is pretty addictive once you start getting into the story.  Also, there's a community patch to make it a little easier.  I installed the "medium" version.

I'm really digging how the environments are changing and getting more "life-like" the further I progress.  I'm starting to suspect that

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  But is it Fun?  |  Topic: The Void - Ice-Pick Lodge - PC  
Jump to: