Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:24:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: 2 man Arena War/Pallie 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2 man Arena War/Pallie  (Read 3323 times)
Delmania
Terracotta Army

on: November 24, 2009, 10:20:46 AM

Ugly topic. Friend of mine are interested in giving the 2 man meat grinder a shot.  I assume ret/destro is the way to go and just pick someone and blow them up is the thing to do?

Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 11:35:04 AM

Is the Paladin willing to heal? There will probably be a upper limit on how far you can take double DPS.

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 12:06:55 PM

War as in Warrior or War as in warLock?

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 12:10:56 PM

I assume Lock, since Destruction was brought up.

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
Lakov_Sanite
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 12:16:01 PM

I've heard double holy pally is actually ridiculously overpowered.

~a horrific, dark simulacrum that glares balefully at us, with evil intent.
Delmania
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 12:24:49 PM

Yeah, figured there would be confusion between warlock and warrior.  He's got an 80 paladin and I am an 80 warlock, both scrubs, we're looking to use teh Arena to gear up a bit, so I figured 2 gib spec setup would work over a DoT/Heal spec setup. 

Ashamanchill
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 12:37:27 PM

Yeah, figured there would be confusion between warlock and warrior.  He's got an 80 paladin and I am an 80 warlock, both scrubs, we're looking to use teh Arena to gear up a bit, so I figured 2 gib spec setup would work over a DoT/Heal spec setup. 

Uh oh. You're in for a nasty surprise. Don't you know you're supposed to get gear before you enter the arena? Silly man.

Never the less, I would recommend your friend pick up  a good shield and one hander and go prot, with you as destro. Prot is brutal to take down and hits like a mac.

A poster signed by Richard Garriot, Brad McQuaid, Marc Jacobs and SmerricK Dart.  Of course it would arrive a couple years late, missing letters and a picture but it would be epic none the less. -Tmon
Gobbeldygook
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 12:57:56 PM

You are probably better off as ret/destro at first.  Healer/dps takes a lot more practice and coordination.
Delmania
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 02:04:54 PM

Uh oh. You're in for a nasty surprise. Don't you know you're supposed to get gear before you enter the arena? Silly man.

Never the less, I would recommend your friend pick up  a good shield and one hander and go prot, with you as destro. Prot is brutal to take down and hits like a mac.

That's why you have a sit team.  Start the match, hit /sit, bend over, and close your eyes.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: 2 man Arena War/Pallie  
Jump to: