Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:56:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Champion Building Website 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Champion Building Website  (Read 3731 times)
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

on: November 16, 2009, 06:23:00 AM

http://www.leaguecraft.com/

Seemed neat enough for it's own thread.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 07:08:31 AM

Cool site, thanks man. Just came up with a sick build (on paper) for my new champ, Trynd!

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 07:18:23 AM

Cool site, thanks man. Just came up with a sick build (on paper) for my new champ, Trynd!

I played a lot of Trynd for a few days and really like him, became a big fan of Warmogs, Boots, Atma's Impaler, Frozen Mallet for starting items.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 08:15:40 AM

My crazy Slay build is looking like

Vamp Scepter
Berserker Boots
Bloodthirster (I figure I'm killin minions a lot for Bloodlust anyway)
Zeal
Zeal
Zeal
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
Guardian Angel

My theory is, get bloodthirster for the potential 100 Attack damage and 25% lifesteal. Then load up on zeals for the attack speed and crit increase (and it is pretty cheap really..could make for mid game nastiness), and move at the speed of two phantom dancers. Infinity Edge to own, upgrade a Zeal to a Phantom, sell a Zeal for late game Guardian.

We'll see if the lifesteal can hang, but I'm hoping bloodlust can help supplement health.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 08:37:29 AM

I want to give Kayle another shot, so maybe we can get some laning together and some crazy annoying combos of your ult and my ult for an unkillable, killing machine Tryndamire.

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 09:26:55 AM

Sounds totally annoying and great.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Champion Building Website  
Jump to: