Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:06:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Open Beta begins 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Open Beta begins  (Read 3773 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: October 22, 2009, 03:10:14 PM

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 12:20:05 AM

So we don't have to sign up right?  Also I think I saw again that they aren't resetting ELO?  Are they resetting w/l/lv again because if they aren't that's fucked up I took a leave because I thought it was all getting reset again at launch so who cares.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Ozzu
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 12:43:37 AM

They're resetting everyone's record and all point totals. They're keeping ELO though. I guess so beta people won't just go in and start feasting on all the new players. They'll be matched up against each other when the game launches...or at least that's the idea.
K9
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 05:16:32 AM

Played some of this last night for the first time. It's good fun, but I am pretty terrible at it. I keep getting slaughtered by other heroes and don't know why. Still, definitely good fun.

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 07:12:38 AM

Check for me on vent, k9. I have been training noobs for weeks now...certain little things can vastly increase your performance (and fun).

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
K9
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 10:00:16 AM

Will do thanks, I guess I need a box though now?

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Open Beta begins  
Jump to: