Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:17:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Patch later today 10/15 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Patch later today 10/15  (Read 7635 times)
Ozzu
Terracotta Army

on: October 14, 2009, 11:07:09 PM

PvP.net v0.28.08

New Features
New Store!!!
Can purchase New Champions, Runes, Champion Skins, and XP/IP Boosts
With the new store, you will have your Summoner Level, Runes, and Masteries reset.
With the new store, you will also have your win/loss/leave and recent matches reset.
Your ELO rating will not be reset.
Certain champions will be free to play while others will be locked. You will be able to purchase champions, Runes and XP/IP Boosts with Riot Points and Influence Points.
New First Time Experience
New Screen for Summoner Creation on First log in
New users will now be prompted to play the Tutorial when they first log in
New Champion Select Screen
New Layout with Champion Info Displayed on Mouse over
Displays which champions are locked/unlocked
New Champion Skin Selection
New End of Game Screen
New Bars denoting XP and IP gained for the match
New Stat and Score Tracking – Tab through Scoreboard, Grid, and Graph to view game stats
New After Game Chat Rooms – Talk with those on your team or everyone in the match.
New IP System
Gain 79 IP for a win and 47 IP for a Loss
Gain Bonus IP on winning when it is under 20 minutes. Bonus decays after 20 minute mark
Gain Bonus IP on losing when its over 45 minutes. Bonus initiates and then climbs to max value after the 20 minute mark.
Gain Bonus IP for number of games played without leaving
Misc.
New tooltips when you mouse over rune slots in your spell book
Max Summoner Name Length is now 16 characters
New Music During Champion Select
Bug Fixes
Fixed a Bug where a screen saying Closed Beta 2 flashed on log in
Fixed a Bug where you could place talent points higher up in the tree than should be allowed

League of Legends v0.9.25.34

New Features
New Customizable Key Bindings
New End of Game Ceremony
New Music for Summer and Winter Map
New Environment Particles for the Winter Map (It now snows!!)

Champions
A New Champion Approaches: Shaco, the Demon Jester
Deceive: Shaco enters stealth and instantly teleports to target location. His next attack has a 100% chance to critical strike.
Jack-in-the-Box: Shaco drops a Jack-in-the-Box at target location, which will wait, stealthed, to fear nearby units and attack them when someone comes nearby.
Two-Shiv Poison: Passive: Shaco’s attacks poison targets on hit, reducing their chance to hit and slowing them. Active: Shaco throws his daggers to deal damage and poison the target.
Hallucinate: Shaco creates an illusion of himself that can attack nearby enemies. It explodes upon death dealing AoE damage.
Backstab (Passive): Shaco deals 25% bonus damage when striking a unit from behind.
A New Champion Approaches: Heimerdinger, the Revered Inventor
H-28G Evolution Turret: Heimerdinger lays down a machine gun turret. This turret gains experience from attacking units, and can be upgraded.
Hextech Micro-Rockets: Heimerdinger fires a number of champion seeking missiles that randomly target champions within range.
CH-1 Concussion Grenade: Heimerdinger lobs a grenade at a location, dealing damage to enemy units and structures, as well as stunning anyone directly hit and blinding nearby units.
UPGRADE!!!: Passive: Cooldown Reduction. Active: Target an Evolution Turret to heal it, double its attack speed for 10 seconds, add 200 Health, 10 damage, 10 Armor, and upgrade it to: Lvl 2: Ur'Anium Rounds - Basic attacks reduce armor & magic resist by 1 or Lvl 3: Explosive Cartridges - Basic attacks deal AoE damage.
Techmaturgical Repair Bots: Heimerdinger gives nearby allied Turrets and Champions 6/12/16/22 health regen per 5.
Amumu
Tantrum
Changed Mana Cost from 50/45/40/35/30 to a flat 50/50/50/50/50
Changed Damage from a flat 155 to a scaling Damage of 115/130/145/160/175
Anivia
Glacial Storm
Increased cast range from 400 to 600
Annie
Sumon Tibbers
If Tibbers kills a sigil monster, Annie will now receive the sigil
Distintegrate
Changed Spell Projectile back to Previous look.
Cho’Gath
Carnivore (Passive)
Cho’Gath now receives 8-16.5 mana when he kills a unit in addition to the normal Health gain on kill
Dr. Mundo
Burning Agony
Reduced Damage from 20/30/40/50/60 to 20/27/35/52/50
Reduced Health Cost from 20/30/40/50/60 to 20/27.5/35/42.5/50
Masochism
Increased Damage Increase from 50/65/80/95/110 to 40/55/70/85/100
Reduced Health Cost from 20/35/50/65/80 to 15/30/45/60/75
Fiddlesticks
Crowstorm
Changed Damage from 170/250/330 to 150/250/350
Gangplank
Parley
Reduced Damage from 40/80/120/160/200 to 30/60/90/120/150
Increased ability scaling with attack damage from 0.65 to 0.8
Gemknight
Radiance
Changed Radiance to a true heal and should now be affected by Healing Reduction effects.
Katarina
General
Changed the Look of her model
Death Lotus
Decreased Damage from 60/90/120 to 30/45/90
Increased Scaling with Physical Damage from 15% to 65%
Increased Scaling with Ability Power from 20% to 50%
Kayle
General
New Sounds for all of her spells
Righteous Fury
Fixed tooltip
Master Yi
Alpha Strike
Reduced Range from 650 to 600
Double Strike
Modified Chance to Double Strike from 12% to 10%
Nunu
Absolute Zero
Increased Damage from 375/550/750 to 400/600/800
Increased Slow % from 45% to 49%
Nasus
General
Updated Recommended Items
His passive icon will now persist through death
Fury of the Sands (Avatar of Death)
Now gains 300/450/600 Health (removed the missing attack speed component)
Changed the ability power coefficient on Fury of the Sands from 100:5 to 100:1% increased damage.
Wither
Reduced Slow % per second from 4/8/12/16/20 to 3/6/9/12/15
Increased Base Slow % from 32% to 35%
Spirit Fire
Damage from Spirit Fire will now break recall
Siphoning Strike
Damage will now interact properly with Soul Eater. It was stealing 20% regardless of level
Modified the damage gain on kill from 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 to 2 at all levels
Sion
Death’s Caress
Increased Time to Detonate from 2 to 4
Increased Mana Cost from 50/65/80/95/110 to 70/80/90/100/110
Updated Tooltip
Soraka
Astral Blessing
Reduced Cooldown from 10 to 9
Reduced Duration from 12 to 9
Increased Armor from 30 to 35
Increased Healing per Second from 7/11/15/19/23 to 11/18/25/32/39
Increased Ability Power Ratio from 0.085 to 0.11
Infuse
Increased Ability Power Ratio from 0.4 to 0.6
Increased Damage from 40/80/120/160/200 to 50/100/150/200/250
Tryndamere
Mocking Shout
Increased Slow % from 20/30/40/50/60 to 30/37/45/52/60
Twisted Fate
Pick a Card
Fixed an issue allowing for infinite blue cards
Fixed an issue that would cause gold card particles to play but not have an effect
Blue cards now properly lock and cause a redraw when used.
Removed a bug causing the mana cost of Pick a Card to be doubled
Mana cost decreased from an effective 40/60/80/100/120 to an actual 40/50/60/70/80.
Cooldown increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.

Items
General
Item Slows: Slows from Items (Phage, Frozen Mallet, Rylai’s Scepter) will no longer stack. The largest slow will take effect until duration wears then next largest slow will take effect if it’s still active.
Tiamat
Cleave damage is now physical instead of magic
Reduced Combine Cost from 500 to 450
Executioner’s Calling
Reduce Combine Cost from 950 to 750
Vision Ward
Removed cooldown on placing consecutive Wards
Increased Duration from 180 to 210
Nashor’s Tooth
Increased Mana Regen per 5 from 10 to 12
Malady
Reduced Combine Cost from 750 to 600
Elixir of Agility
Modified Crit from 12-21% to 20%
Modified Attack Speed from 35% to 20-35%

Summoner
Runes
Increased the effectiveness of Ability Power Marks and Ability Power by level Marks
Increased the effectiveness of Mana by level Marks
Slightly decreased the effectiveness of Mana by level Seals and Glyphs
Mana Regeneration per 5 and Mana Regeneration per 5 by level are now primary stats for Seals instead of Glyphs, stats have been adjusted accordingly
Magic Penetration is now a primary stat for Marks instead of Glyps, stats have been adjusted accordingly
Magic Resistance and Magic Resistance by level are now priarmy stats for Glyphs instead of Seals, stats have been adjusted accordingly
Reducing the effectiveness of Armor Penetration by 15%
Reducing the effectiveness of Critical Damage by 10%

Summoner Spells & Masteries
Exhaust
Can now be removed by abilities that remove slow
Teleport
Fixed a bug where if your champion dies while teleporting, the target it is teleporting to remains bound
Ignite
Increased Range from 550 to 600
Clarity
Increased Bonus Mana per level from 15 to 25 (increasing total potential mana from 115-370 to 125-550)
Fortify
Reduced Duration from 7 to 6
Fixed a bug where the Cleave damage was being applied to the primary target
Promote
Increased Health per level from 150 to 160
Revive
Reduced Cooldown from 540 to 510
Preservation
Increased Cooldown Reduction on Revive from 20 to 30
Increased Duration of health increase from 90 to 120
Mystical Vision
Increased the Vision Duration Bonus on Clairvoyance from 3 to 4

Monsters
General
Monsters now Regen 10% of their Max HP a second after retreating from combat instead of resetting to full.
Removed the ability for monsters sigils to be acquired by dead people
Added scaling from 16.5% to 25% on the Blue Golem Sigil
New Particles for the different Sigil Buffs
Baron Nashor
Starting HP Regen per second lowered from 25 to 15
Baron Nashor gains 0.375 Health Regen a second every minute
New Particle for Exalted with Baron Nashor Buff

General
Tutorial
Fixed an issue that allowed players to skip killing the champion and get stuck
Fixed an issue where minions would attack an invisible character
Added end of game ceremony
Fixed cases where players could break the camera panning by locking the camera mid pan.
General polish tweaks
Misc.
Updated secondary / critical strike animations for: Sion, Malphite, Evelynn, Cho'Gath, Blitzcrank, Karthas, Sivir, Twisted Fate, Ashe
Items with aura effects should no longer have their auras persist through death.
Added a Cooldown Reduction tab in the Magic category in the item shop.
Fixed an issue that prevented people from walking around the first center turret of both teams.
Resolved an issue with one of his particles displaying through the fog of war.
New Ashe image on the Load Screen
Fixed a bug where Nashor’s particles appeared through Fog of War
Fixed a bug where if you had two bottom tier Items and bought a top Tier item it would consume both of the bottom tier Items
Polished and added new attack animations for Sivir
Ozzu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 11:08:04 PM

That formatting is all sorts of jacked up, but it's readable I guess.  swamp poop
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 11:14:15 PM

No new map, the two expected heroes and Teemo & Kass remain untouched. That's nice. Sion's shield took a hit. Twitch wasn't touched.

Gangplank
Parley
Reduced Damage from 40/80/120/160/200 to 30/60/90/120/150
Increased ability scaling with attack damage from 0.65 to 0.8

Reduced base damage. Increased AP scaling. I said wat. Tier 4 and 5 took a pretty big hit though. We'll see how this plays out.

Ignite Range increase = Love.

Malady
Reduced Combine Cost from 750 to 600
Nice!

On another note. I'm all over Shaco. He's like a mix of all the best stuff between Teemo and Katarina. >_>

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 11:39:51 PM

New broken hero buff...  Soraka, if I'm reading that right, she was already really good in the right hands on the right team.  That heal is a pain in the ass.

Can't believe Twitch keeps his range.  Gangplank change is confusing, not sure what it means.  They did also nerf crit runes in general I think.  Not sure if that means crit damage or crit chance, I assume damage.  They made AP books a tiny tiny bit better (marks added what before .1 or something?)

Cryophoenix got a range buff.  I know Iczer was upset about that short range.

Blitz untouched for once, no change to ult.

Fiddle crowstorm got screwed with, not sure that was needed more damage at 3 but less at 1 when it was most scary and useful.

Small but could be important tweaks to Yi, Trynd and Cho.  I'm sort of shocked by the Yi tweaks, I guess he's paying for being so crazy for destroying towers?  No change to Teemo or Ashe not that I expected them.  It seems like Teemo and Ashe are sort of the gold standard of a high end character.  Nobody should be better then those 2 and they are trying to get everyone else to be as good or as close as possible to as good.  If any champ becomes markedly better they get beat with the nerf stick.

Theorycrafting wise it seems like Soraka might be FOTM + obviously a stealth Teemo will be rediculous for pub stomping, not sure how good he'll be versus good players.  Can't tell about the other character or what Gangplank and Mundo will end up like after this patch, let alone Nasus who I didn't bother to try to understand since he's kind of retarded and annoying.  Also while they did add some new crit/second attacks and redid Kayle's really loud spell sounds they didn't revamp Blitzcrank or Nasus which sucks.  Katarina?  Now wearing less clothes I'm guessing?

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 07:22:15 AM

New Chars sound awesome.

Can't wait to try the turret whore.  Tower killing monster.
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 07:55:14 AM

Sion's shield took a hit.

Nope, that was one of the changes that was hotfixed in. There's no change.
schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 09:19:50 AM

You didn't post the most important part!

Here’s what this update will bring to you:

Rune Choice: Instead of getting random runes from a grab-bag, you will be able to choose the runes that make the most sense for your style of play in the store. You’ll be able to make trade-offs on the type and power of runes you want.

Influence Points have meaning: Players will be less likely to leave games now that there is a use for Influence Points. You will get the most Influence Points for winning a game, the second most for losing and a game, and you won’t get Influence Points for leaving a game. These changes allow us to punish people who leave the game early more effectively. We can also rollout rewards to people who help build our community and make playing League of Legends fun for everyone. In the future, we will be making additions to this system to reward players who contribute positively to the League of Legends community.

True Summoner Progression: We’re finally allowing you to build up your Summoner the way it is supposed to be leveled. Instead of getting random runes and leveling up all the time, you’ll be custom tailoring your character and advancing the way we’ve always intended.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 09:45:24 AM

I've got a bad feeling about that.  I hope it only takes 50 wins to get to max level and have full mastery points, enough IP to buy any 1 champ and get 3 full rune sets.  Any slower and it'll be annoying.  Since I'm going to be playing at release I don't really care but once everyone else is at max level this will reduce the influx of new blood for sure.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Ozzu
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 03:39:59 PM

Not a big fan of Shaco at this point. He seems like an offense-based character without much killing power.

I dig Heimer. He isn't going to kill people much, but he can defend a lane and help your team push and hold areas really well. It's pretty disheartening when someone wipes out all your fully upgraded turrets though. That's a lot of work and time!  Heartbreak
Krushchev
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: October 17, 2009, 04:46:46 PM

Not a big fan of Shaco at this point. He seems like an offense-based character without much killing power.
U srsly?
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 07:04:00 AM

Shaco is nasty. Killer and an escaper.

Hymendinger sucks. I really hate games with him on either side. Turrets are lame.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 07:08:12 AM

Hoax:

Ok, so I figured out what was going on with this. We didn't wipe player's ELOs, but since everyone's stats were wiped that means everyone is viewed by matchmaking as having 0 games. We have a component of our matchmaking system that allows ELO to move more heavily when you have 0 games played to try and seed you in the proper bracket faster, which is why you're getting inconsistent difficulties from one game to the next. Play a few more games and things should balance out.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 07:35:32 AM

I'm done dude, wake me up when they fix this patch, every time I played it was more frustrating then the game before.  Also Heimerdinger ruins the flow of games and generally pisses me off.  Might as well wait and patch and see what he looks like after they've made a legit attempt at balancing him b4 I try to learn counters.

-William Gibson
schild
Administrator

Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 07:36:46 AM

b4

Hoax? You there buddy? What the hell is that?
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 07:38:16 AM

I'm not really sure, I literally woke up 6 minutes ago, give me a break.  Also just thinking about LoL makes me really angry right now.  Kind of like writing text msg's with my non qwerty phone does, I think I just wanted to get the post over with or something.

-William Gibson
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 07:40:17 AM

Oh, you missed the latest retarded heimerdinger shit.

You build a turret base in the woods and then lob grenades over the forest into their towers. There isn't a thing they can do to stop you.

Fuck that character, seriously.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 08:09:32 AM

I'm going to learn Corki just to rocket spam his fuckin turrets all game.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Patch later today 10/15  
Jump to: