Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:32:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: GoCrossCampus - Help My Friend By Conquering DC 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GoCrossCampus - Help My Friend By Conquering DC  (Read 2560 times)
Phildo
Contributor

on: October 14, 2009, 09:45:14 PM

A buddy of mine IMs me a few days ago and tells me about this game.  It's like Risk in that the map (it's DC!) is divided up into territories and everyone places themselves on a territory, then gets ordered around by their team's commander.  We're essentially each playing one army.  It's silly, it's frivolous and it takes about a minute each day to play.

My buddy also asked me to recruit people so our team can steamroll to victory.  Sign up using the link below and join the Blue team.  PM me the e-mail address you sign up with so you don't get kicked off as a spy.  My friend is getting some sort of bizarre college credit for this, so help me help him out!

bhodi

No lie.

Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 09:00:15 PM

You're a rat bastard.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 09:03:59 PM

And you were kicked as a spy today.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: GoCrossCampus - Help My Friend By Conquering DC  
Jump to: