Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:28:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Anyone interested in spending some quality time in Garth Agarwen 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone interested in spending some quality time in Garth Agarwen  (Read 3606 times)
sidereal
Contributor

on: October 08, 2009, 09:06:03 PM

My main is just sort of sitting around in Ost Guruth.  I got his GA quests about half completed with a PUG before I had to drop out.  I don't want to just drop them and move on because, like I said, I'm at least halfway done with most of them.  And my quest log is full, so I can't load up anywhere else.  And a couple of them are green, and I prefer not to let quests go grey. . whine whine

So anyway, I feel a bit stuck here and haven't been able to LFF my way to it in days.

Any Brandywine peeps want to run through it on short notice?

THIS IS THE MOST I HAVE EVERY WANTED TO GET IN TO A BETA
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 09:10:02 AM

Did they do the update yet?  I think it will be put in with Mirkwood.  THEN you can probably stir up some interest. Ohhhhh, I see.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 10:31:22 AM

Me and issa are down. But would like to wait for the revamp.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 10:36:42 AM

That means waiting until Dec 1 though. I'm up for it earlier than that. I got a L34 warden.

- I'm giving you this one for free.
- Nothing's free in the waterworld.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 11:03:36 AM

oh, right, I do have alts around that level too.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
sidereal
Contributor

Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 09:39:43 PM

You nobs are late.  I PUG'd the hell out of it (eventually).

Although. . I didn't actually have a couple of the quests when we did them, so I've got some loose change still to pick up there if anyone's still interested.

THIS IS THE MOST I HAVE EVERY WANTED TO GET IN TO A BETA
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 06:19:25 AM

I am somewhat interested since the only thing I did back there was the epic.  My wife and I did that in a PUG and other than an infuriating bug it wasn't completely horrible.  So, like 80% crap.  10% of the good parts was Radagast talking to the squirrel.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Ard
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 09:48:36 AM

Garth Argawen isn't too bad.  Like Fornost it's too long with far too much trash though.  From what it sounded like in the dev blog, they're mostly just cleaning that part of it up to make it shorter to get to the interesting bits.  Some of the boss fights are interesting though.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Anyone interested in spending some quality time in Garth Agarwen  
Jump to: