Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:41:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Account reactivation / double XP starting tomorrow 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Account reactivation / double XP starting tomorrow  (Read 7433 times)
ezrast
Terracotta Army

on: October 07, 2009, 04:05:42 PM

As I recall, pretty standard as far as double XP weekends go:
We're celebrating the recent launch of Issue 16: Power Spectrum in style by offering all our players a Double XP weekend! But that's not all, all inactive accounts in good standing will also be given access to City of Heroes and City of Villains® during the Double XP weekend!

Here are the dates and times:

* Starts: Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 8:59 a.m. Pacific Time (11:59 a.m. Eastern Time)
    * Ends: Sunday, October 11, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (2:59 a.m. Eastern Time)
Game client, recent new features, nice summary of said new features. Aside from power customization, highlights include new difficulty options (can be way easier or way harder than was possible with the old system) and super-sidekicking (everyone auto-SKs to the team leader's level).
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 09:38:39 PM

I played.  The new sidekicking was pretty cool.  The one time I got adjusted down I didn't xp though.  The server seemed stutter a lot more than I remember in spite of significally reduced population.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 09:44:21 PM by tazelbain »

"Me am play gods"
ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 11:03:38 PM

Somewhere in the general options you can choose to either get normal XP or get no XP but double inf when exemping down. Mine defaulted to getting normal XP, but who knows what evil lurks in the heart of the options system.

Also, what's up with all this patrol XP? I know it's supposed to accrue when logged off but all my characters keep getting boatloads of it during play seemingly at random.
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 07:23:08 AM

I didn't get inf either.  But it didn't last long because the rest of the group caught up to me quickly.  I went from 8 to 14 in that group.

"Me am play gods"
Glazius
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 07:32:05 AM

Somewhere in the general options you can choose to either get normal XP or get no XP but double inf when exemping down. Mine defaulted to getting normal XP, but who knows what evil lurks in the heart of the options system.

Also, what's up with all this patrol XP? I know it's supposed to accrue when logged off but all my characters keep getting boatloads of it during play seemingly at random.

That's actually how double XP weekends work. You get patrol XP forever.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Account reactivation / double XP starting tomorrow  
Jump to: