Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:28:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Odd AIM Issue. Help? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Odd AIM Issue. Help?  (Read 1126 times)
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

on: October 06, 2009, 12:15:20 PM

So I have this strange problem with AIM. Starting yesterday one of my coworkers is showing offline to me, and me to him. But everyone else in the office is showing online to both of us.

This started yesterday morning. When I returned from lunch it just started working ok, and we could again see each other online. As of this morning, we are again unable to see each other online, and cannot chat.

I have 2 AIM accounts, and he has 2 AIM accounts. Both for each of us show both of the others offline. I tried signing off on my office computer and then signing in with AIM on my iPhone (not on the office network) and I still cannot see ether of his accounts online.

Does any one have any ideas about what could be causing this? HELP!
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 12:20:22 PM

Interesting.

Who's publishing it and when does it come out?

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 12:38:26 PM

I have this same problem often with skype.  I wondered if it had something to do with the use of floating ip's (though I barely understand how floating ips work).     

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Odd AIM Issue. Help?  
Jump to: