Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:48:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Name your Top Three Champs 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Name your Top Three Champs  (Read 5822 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: September 29, 2009, 07:50:22 AM

Well, since we have been playing as a team quite a bit, maybe it's theory crafting time. I have too much spare time at work....maybe we can come up with a solid team of our best guys.

Jax - Fun melee DPS. Good harasser. A few early kills and can be a beast. Not the best farmer, good tower killer.

Ryze - Good ganker. Glass cannon. Poor farmer. Cooldown reliant.

Veigar - Good support. Ok DPS. Great farmer.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 08:36:17 AM

Kayle - Support, can push lanes hard late, I've yet to hit on a solid item build but I'm moving towards 2 setups I like depending on the team composition.

Fiddlesticks - Situational dps, pusher, squishy as all hell

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 08:48:41 AM

Katarina - mega bamph! factor

Ryze - one click win!

Jax - he owns your face
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 08:52:13 AM

We ever thought of running a nuker/ranged/gank kinda team?

Something like

Katarina
Ryze
Kassidin
Veigar
Ashe

Would be quite an early game harassment...could be fun

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 11:19:22 AM

Something like

Katarina
Ryze
Kassidin
Veigar
Ashe

Having Schild constantly screaming in my ear that I stole his kill is not my idea of fun.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 12:27:51 PM

lmao

The best is when i'm running soulstealer too.... ;)

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 01:23:23 PM

Ok, what guys are the ultimate pains in the ass to lane against usually? Anyone? Anyone?

schild
Administrator

Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 01:31:03 PM

Something like

Katarina
Ryze
Kassidin
Veigar
Ashe

Having Schild constantly screaming in my ear that I stole his kill is not my idea of fun.
I agree.

Though it's more often Ghambit or Bhodi who rarely ever play anyone who needs any kills. Also, the team quoted above is a horrendous mix of squishy and squishier.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 02:23:33 PM

That's why I was looking for other harasser types after that :) But, who knows....you outlevel and outgold people, you dont need no stinking tank! :)

Krushchev
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 02:36:48 PM

Mine are
Ashe
Twisted Fate
Pirate

No particular order. Pirate is not necessarily my best hero, but he goes down as one of my favorites.
Ozzu
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 05:47:37 PM

Twitch
Gangplank
Alistar
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 07:35:14 PM

Something like

Katarina
Ryze
Kassidin
Veigar
Ashe

I agree.

Though it's more often Ghambit or Bhodi who rarely ever play anyone who needs any kills. Also, the team quoted above is a horrendous mix of squishy and squishier.

It might work if you had a crazy tower killer instead of Veiger in there.  Jax maybe.  Jax, Kassadin and Katarina.

Ninjas in the trees!
Krushchev
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 03:52:52 PM

Twisted fate + anyone at the moment rips through anything early on and then later in the game if he's well fed. This is largely due to his current exploit, which I won't mention although it's very obvious.
Ozzu
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 04:04:24 PM

Faced a guy last night using that exploit like crazy. I have to say, it's pretty damn annoying being on the other side of that. Luckily, him and his team really sucked to begin with.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 08:26:57 AM

My new list:

Singed - Wow, I had a blast playing him last night. Great farmer and lane harasser. Initiates, and has survivability.  Heart Heart Heart

AP Cho'gath - I can't seem to really dominate with it, but I usually end up even with a lot of assists. Great farmer, good harasser, solid DPS and health.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Name your Top Three Champs  
Jump to: