Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:24:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: From the Beta Forums 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: From the Beta Forums  (Read 4769 times)
schild
Administrator

on: September 21, 2009, 10:30:38 AM

I read the forums pretty regularly so I'm just going to dump patch notes and other information here. But for now, this:

Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 11:23:37 AM

Orb of skill tbh.

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 01:31:26 PM

So, it wasn't my imagination.

Teemo's DOTs are confirmed not getting any gold right now. As in, if I kill a mob with poison, no dice. Gonna be trying to make an Attack Ryze for the next couple days. I'm excited, aren't you?
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 01:37:24 PM

So, it wasn't my imagination.

Teemo's DOTs are confirmed not getting any gold right now. As in, if I kill a mob with poison, no dice. Gonna be trying to make an Attack Ryze for the next couple days. I'm excited, aren't you?

What do you mean by Attack Ryze?

I've been experimenting w/ Katarina some more.  Rylai's makes her attacks all slow.  Stack the fuck out of HP and she's been decent.

But everyone is right, same amount of money poured into ANY other hero is better.
schild
Administrator

Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 01:38:57 PM

Essentially, I want to turn Ryze into a Battlemage. Attack Speed / Damage. His ability to 1 on 1 kill heroes is unmatched and frankly the only thing worth grabbing is Soulstealer and you'll end up with a 150AP by the end with just that. His AP Coefficient isn't awesome enough to make stacking AP worthwhile so I want to build one with a bit more survivability. Perhaps a Tank Ryze would make more sense. Anyway, EXPERIMENTING TO BE DONE.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 02:04:07 PM

Essentially, I want to turn Ryze into a Battlemage. Attack Speed / Damage. His ability to 1 on 1 kill heroes is unmatched and frankly the only thing worth grabbing is Soulstealer and you'll end up with a 150AP by the end with just that. His AP Coefficient isn't awesome enough to make stacking AP worthwhile so I want to build one with a bit more survivability. Perhaps a Tank Ryze would make more sense. Anyway, EXPERIMENTING TO BE DONE.

Interesting.
schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 12:33:37 PM

Oh my, I did a top 5 weekly issues. I'll just repost this every week til they fix it all.

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=140501#post140501
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 07:36:39 PM

Oh my, I did a top 5 weekly issues. I'll just repost this every week til they fix it all.

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=140501#post140501

Epic thread name is epic.

Well played.

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 10:36:26 AM

Paint thread delivers

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: From the Beta Forums  
Jump to: