Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:18:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Survivor Samoa 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Survivor Samoa  (Read 1353 times)
Gutboy Barrelhouse
Terracotta Army

on: September 20, 2009, 06:05:08 PM

I watched the first installment and I have now seen the worlds dick:

Russell H.
Biography
Russell Hantz (36)
Hometown: Dayton, Texas

Russell Hantz’s personality speaks for itself when he proudly displays a missing tooth that he refuses to fix!  This married father of four is visually memorable. Standing tall at only 5’6”, he is built like a brick house with a bald head. At 200 pounds of pure muscle, Russell’s solid figure and sharp tongue has helped him carve out a multi-million dollar business in the oil-tanking industry.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It not possible to find any redeeming quality's about this man with what he says or does on the show.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 12:58:45 PM

Okay, this guy is cracking me up.  What a villain!  Oh and that huge tire around his middle is NOT "pure muscle".  The picture from the cast photos must be ancient.  You can tell he was once in great shape by looking at his arms and upper chest area, but ever thing else is just flabby.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Gutboy Barrelhouse
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 02:05:11 PM

The names he calls the younger women, burning anothers sock, dumping the whole tribes water. I have not watched last night show yet, but man is that guy a tool.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 03:14:57 PM

He's a tool but he's very, very clever.  I won't spoil the episode for you.  He's actually someone who's watched the show and paid attention.  He's a disgusting human being but he's extremely entertaining to watch.  I'm sure it helps that he's been on the losing team.  There's so much more of an opportunity to create drama.  I don't see him lasting until the end, though.  If he makes up too many lies, he might trip himself up.  Even if he doesn't, his blatant nastiness will eventually alienate everyone.   He might kill someone, too.  He owns an oil company.  People are simply collateral damage when it comes to making a profit in his business.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 08:43:19 PM

He's a heartless bastard and if he pisses everyone off, they might just keep him around hoping that people will vote against him rather than for them in the end.  Of course, that backfired a number of years back as I recall as the losing female was told time and again that the guy who won was a dick, but he'd played the game so they felt they had to vote for him.   Remember, the folks who wind up on the jury are all tools and schemers as well, since the nice folks get voted off early unless one tribe simply runs away with all the challenges.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Survivor Samoa  
Jump to: