Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:40:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Does anyone want a free pirate corp? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does anyone want a free pirate corp?  (Read 1556 times)
Skullface
Terracotta Army

on: September 17, 2009, 12:43:09 PM

So, over a year ago I subbed to EVE and joined a pirate corp, Crimson Flag (CRIMF), to check out PVP. I ended up leaving the game due to IRL concerns, but it appears that in the meantime the CEO quit, left it to someone else, who then left it to me (I assume since I was the only one in there who had corporatation skills.)

So I reactivated my old account and see what was going on, and what it's like to be a CEO (plus, I might transfer the character to my new account as a combat alt, as he has 5 fully fitted Rifters). Needless to say there's about a million ISK in the corp wallet, and a ton of stuff impounded in hangers all over the galaxy (including Solar Fleet space.) I paid in the impound fees in the old HQ and grabbed some skills I figured I might need, and sold some cap boosters and a cloaking device - but now I have a 1 person corp based on the opposite side of Empire that I have no interest in using. I pinged the corp I'm applying to on my main to see if they wanted to use it for alts, or covert war decs or whatever, but they're not interested.

So, I guess I'll ask you guys? The old CEO bugged off to Purge Alliance, and joined like 5 corps since leaving CRIMF, so I figure he won't care. The HQ is in Aurohuenen III - Zainou Biotech, and like I said, there's tons of impounded stuff all over space (a lot of ammo, missiles, a few rookie ships, about 5 shuttles, some Tech II stuff, some pirate logs, bunch of webs, ab's, stabs, etc.) I have no interest running around space trying to collect all this stuff and sell it for the tiny margin I'll get after paying all the impound fees.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Does anyone want a free pirate corp?  
Jump to: