Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:23:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: LoL Keys here (Not anymore!) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LoL Keys here (Not anymore!)  (Read 4160 times)
bhodi

No lie.

on: September 01, 2009, 09:52:40 PM

A friend got his key from following these directions:
Hey everyone. So, I'm Larias, one of the Emissaries of the League, a volunteer group to help new players transition in to League of Legends ( www.leagueoflegends.com ) LoL is a team based pvp game that plays very similarly to DotA (Defense of the Ancients, a map/mod for Warcraft 3). It's being developed by Riot Games, which includes former War3x Balance Lead Tom Cadwell and one of the dudes behind the WoW talent system (Zileas, TCadwell) and Steve 'Guinsoo', the developer that made DotA what it is today (implemented most of the champions, Roshan, and the item-tree idea).

Anyway, down to the nitty gritty. If you would like a beta invite, just simply email me at BCRLarias@gmail.com with "League of Legends Beta Invite" in the title. I will send you back a beta key when I check the computer next Smiley Please remember that LoL is under a NDA -> no posting screenshots or vids or anything on the interwebs Smiley Best of luck to you guys, and hope to see you in game!

-Larias
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 07:19:39 AM by bhodi »
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 07:42:58 AM

Two more people got their keys like this last week here so it still works.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 09:27:43 AM

My brother got his today with this method after about a week.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Krushchev
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 02:33:23 PM

That's how I got my key; but I talked to Larias on vent, and he said he's all out. So use this (http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=17975.0) to get your keys.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 06:35:43 PM

I only have 1 invite after all this time, wonder if Lord Beta still has some.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 07:19:28 AM

That's how I got my key; but I talked to Larias on vent, and he said he's all out. So use this (http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=17975.0) to get your keys.

OK, locking this then.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: LoL Keys here (Not anymore!)  
Jump to: