Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:00:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: 5-feet-8, white and "chunky," in their late 20s, possibly from Tacoma. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 5-feet-8, white and "chunky," in their late 20s, possibly from Tacoma.  (Read 1559 times)
WayAbvPar

on: September 01, 2009, 05:19:42 PM

Classic

Alcohol mixed with testosterone is always amusing.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 06:48:28 PM

So other than that how was your weekend WAP?

Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 09:59:08 PM

I think he'd probably rate the weekend as a 4.

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 12:02:30 AM

white, chunky and from Tacoma. That narrows it down... rolleyes

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
schild
Administrator

Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 12:09:08 AM

Goddamn that got surreal right at the end:

While trying to describe the suspects to police, the men decided to rate the women on a scale of 1 to 10. Three said the women all rated a "2." But the man described by police as the most intoxicated disagreed and claimed they rated a "4."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: 5-feet-8, white and "chunky," in their late 20s, possibly from Tacoma.  
Jump to: