Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:17:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Detaunt mechanics 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Detaunt mechanics  (Read 15381 times)
nurtsi
Terracotta Army

on: July 31, 2009, 05:47:13 AM

How do the mechanics for nullifying detaunts work? Lets say I'm fighting two players, A and B. I pop AOE detaunt that hits both. If I then hit player A, does it remove detaunt from player B as well?
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 07:40:01 AM

No, just from the one you hit.

I am the .00000001428%
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 08:24:41 AM

I went to a detaunt mechanic once.

He charged me 400 bucks to replace my aggrometer.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 09:17:02 AM

Rimshot

Will you be here all day?

I'd like to know if I should avoid this thread until then.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
ghost
The Dentist

Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 09:25:37 AM

I knew the thread title and immediately knew to stay away.

Yet I looked anyway  awesome, for real
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 10:07:02 AM

Rimshot

Will you be here all day?

Ouch. Where's the love?

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Hindenburg
Terracotta Army

Itto

Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 10:28:03 AM

Where's the love?

It happened earlier today when I was going  to post exactly that, but refrained from doing it. I  Heart you, brah.  why so serious?

Fuck, I'm on a typo streak.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 11:50:41 AM by Hindenburg »

"Who uses Outlook anyway?  People who get what they deserve, that's who." - Ard.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 11:34:09 AM

I am failing to see the underlying joke this thread should be presenting... any help would be appreciated.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 11:46:32 AM

... so the quantum mechanic says to the neurosurgeon, "no you work on brains, I work on branes."

Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 01:38:20 PM

I'm uncertain if I found that funny or not.  I'll think about it while I go let the cat out.

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 02:10:20 PM

If you found that funny, I'd be amazed.

I stretched far beyond all limits of humor for that one. I'm sure it was funny on a few alternate earths, but not here.

Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 02:55:59 PM

Mine was so subtle it had no chance to be funny.  You either got it or you didn't.  Ha ha.

Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 03:01:18 PM

Facepalm
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 03:05:49 PM

Mine was so subtle it had no chance to be funny.  You either got it or you didn't.  Ha ha.

You needed the box.   why so serious?

columba
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 05:09:00 PM

If I try to determine whether you think it's funny, I will change the outcome....
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 05:43:55 PM

If I try to determine whether you think it's funny, I will change the outcome....

Are you certain?

columba
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 08:54:42 PM

Ask Heisenberg
raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: August 01, 2009, 07:47:51 AM

You needed the box.   why so serious?

I looked in the box and the cat was half-dead so I only sort of got it.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: August 01, 2009, 09:24:58 AM

I'm sorry but we need to exclude your joke on principle.  No halfsies humor allowed.

raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: August 01, 2009, 05:23:38 PM

I'm sorry but we need to exclude your joke on principle.  No halfsies humor allowed.

What, it was technically occupying two states at the same time. I just failed to influence the outcome. As usual.  Ohhhhh, I see.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: August 01, 2009, 06:36:54 PM

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 08:18:02 AM

I always thought it was the Paully Exclusion Principle and was only in effect while Biodome or Encino Man were playing.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Detaunt mechanics  
Jump to: