Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:27:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Outdoor Retailer Summer '09 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Outdoor Retailer Summer '09  (Read 1131 times)
Broughden
Terracotta Army

I put the 'shill' in 'cockmonkey'.

on: July 21, 2009, 12:55:23 AM

So I just landed in Salt Lake City a few minutes ago for the US's largest outdoor recreational sporting goods and apparel show. If you geek out on outdoor gear and recreational gear (kayaking, canoeing, climbing, mountain biking, trail running, camping, etc) this is THE show. Its not open to the public though, as its a working industry show where most manufacturers come to pimp their new lines and retailers like myself come to check it all out, and place their orders for spring.

So anyone here on F13 in the SLC area? Any suggestions on places to go and places to eat while here?
Anyone want me to keep an eye out and report back on any new cool gear they heard about?

The wave of the Reagan coalition has shattered on the rocky shore of Bush's incompetence. - Abagadro
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Outdoor Retailer Summer '09  
Jump to: