Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:54:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Game Design/Development  |  Topic: diku. - The Board Game 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: diku. - The Board Game  (Read 27513 times)
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #70 on: July 23, 2009, 08:55:17 AM

Ah, slaying smurfette in front of other smurfs, feeding her soul to my chaos blade and then making leather pants out of her corpse...Those were the days.

Ah, you were that guy.

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #71 on: July 23, 2009, 12:58:03 PM

Heh, yea, that needs to be fixed. Though, maybe, not really. The Monk is going to have higher innate defense. I'll figure something out once I get to playtesting.
WHY U NERF MY MONK U MONKEYWHORE
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #72 on: July 30, 2009, 01:17:40 PM

All those games that palette swap and add some crap to the front as a modifier are just BS anyhow.

Oh jeez, what?

I wish I knew about this thread before I got into my Angry Phase.  I'm going to have to come back later and read the rest.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
schild
Administrator

Reply #73 on: August 13, 2009, 09:53:16 PM

I still plan on doing this, in case you all are wondering. The design is about halfway done. Have to do stats stuff. But more than all of that, I have to get art. Which will probably be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #74 on: August 13, 2009, 10:35:43 PM

I wish I could help with art, but I have the talent of a retarded sloth when it comes to that.

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
schild
Administrator

Reply #75 on: August 13, 2009, 10:49:13 PM

I wish I could help with art, but I have the talent of a retarded sloth when it comes to that.
That's OK, I have the time of a guy with WAY TOO MUCH WORK TO DO ON WAY TOO MANY THINGS. Also, I'm way too lazy and cheap to spend like $400 on watercolors, a new scanner, watercolor paper, and do it all serious like.
Krakrok
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: August 13, 2009, 11:36:04 PM

I can offer generic card backgrounds with bevels, terrain rendered in Bryce6 (then drop a hex grid on it or whatever you're doing), and/or a person or two rendered in Poser. Also free stock photos at: sxc.hu
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Game Design/Development  |  Topic: diku. - The Board Game  
Jump to: