Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:07:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Mobile armory 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mobile armory  (Read 2216 times)
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

on: July 16, 2009, 10:47:55 AM

Mobile armory.

I've downloaded it.  It's pretty nifty.  Really slick interface.   Would be really interesting if at some point able to move some actual functionality to a mobile platform.

-Rasix
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 12:11:20 PM

QQ where's my Windows Mobile version

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Lakov_Sanite
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 02:07:59 PM

QQ where's my Windows Mobile version

You get a free copy when you buy a Zune

~a horrific, dark simulacrum that glares balefully at us, with evil intent.
Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 06:15:20 AM

Confirming this thing rocks.

The talent calculator, specifically, is a good time waster.  Also I'm fairly impressed how they handled what on a desktop machine is mouseover functionality.

Edit: one bug I noticed so far - even if I stay signed in, it says invalid password after a while and I have to reenter my password.

Also, why would they not make certain things like the talent calculator and maybe raid schedule available to people without active accounts? It could make it a retention/reactivation/recidivism/(whatever the term is) tool.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 08:54:33 AM by Jayce »

Witty banter not included.
Dewdrop
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 01:28:52 PM

I daresay that this little app has some functions that work better than on the web. I have found it much easier to search their item database on my iphone than on my desktop. Stripping off all the bloat and crap has made it really work well. Other than the invalid password error I get once/day I have loved this app and I'm sure my boss loves it as well.. Unless he considers work productivity a 'plus'
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Mobile armory  
Jump to: